Does a Flexible Pressure Washer Hose Exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most pressure washers I have seen come with a hose that is anything but easy to handle, twisting and turning in a hundred directions.

I bought a Flexilla hose thinking it would be better than the ones that came with my Devilbiss and Harbor Freight washers and really can't tell much difference.

Any recommendations?

The one that came with my Simpson is decently flexible? I mean think about what it's job is.. so don't expect it to feel like a rubber garden hose.

Originally Posted by oldhp
You need good swivel fitting on the output of the pump to hose. Should fix your problems.

+1

We have a custom built pressure washer at my job and the hose is a rubber and as flexible as a rubber air hose. It's very nice to use.

Some unloaders keep the hose under a lot of pressure making the hose harder to handle.

I'm retired from the hydraulics world ... there are more flexible hoses made, but they are often higher cost. I've not investigated in detail, but the fittings APPEAR to be typical DIN products. I did look some several years back, but didn't find anything definitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back