GUMOUT ALL in ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried this ? I noticed it has PEA. There seems to be a high opinion of fuel injector treatments that have PEA. So many don't. The price is in Canadian dollars at Walmart in Calgary. Thanks.

4DDC936D-92D3-463D-A951-ECA9133440B1.jpeg

1D791469-0A47-4123-90E9-5B9556511029.jpeg

According to Gumout, this product has the highest level of PEA you can get from them. All of the other Gumout FI cleaners have a lower amount. Quantity-wise, the only way to beat this is to get the Gumout One-N-Done, which is a 20oz bottle you can occasionally find on Amazon for less than $10USD. Right now, however, Amazon doesn't have any and the cheapest supplier is $32, which at that price I'd take 2 bottles of Redline SI-1 instead.

It's probably a very good product and I was thinking of using it, but neither of my cars' gas tanks are close to 30 gal. (IIRC). So it wasn't worth the price to me, but might be worth it if you have a larger SUV or truck...

Originally Posted by Nickdfresh
It's probably a very good product and I was thinking of using it, but neither of my cars' gas tanks are close to 30 gal. (IIRC). So it wasn't worth the price to me, but might be worth it if you have a larger SUV or truck...
Good point. And main reason why when choosing a Gumout CFSC I choose the High Mileage bottle. <$5 at WM everyday price. Techron 20oz and Gumout HM are my go to CFSC.

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
the only way to beat this is to get the Gumout One-N-Done, which is a 20oz bottle you can occasionally find on Amazon for less than $10USD.

I think it has been discontinued already. It has disappeared from Gumout's site.

Couldn't you use half a bottle in each car?

Over many years of using carb and F.I. cleaners after a tank of bad gas - i still waiting for them to do anything GOOD. And Ive had hard starting for weeks after using Techron on the NIssan rogue. And generally poor running whilst the stuff is working its way through the tank.

I guess they do some cleaning but - getting fresh Tier 1 fuel and just running that through seems to do the trick anyhow,

I would not hesitate choosing Gumout products over. STP or Eagle.1 or Lucas or ???

I've used the Rislone Complete (I think it's called) PEA too, in the double bottle, and found that when I was using my cruise control going uphill the car tended too do better without downshifting after using it, 2005 Toyota Matrix.

Regardless, the whole bottle goes in my 16/16 gallon tanks, 7 bucks is worth it.
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted by Malo83
Regardless, the whole bottle goes in my 16/16 gallon tanks, 7 bucks is worth it.
cheers3.gif

Exactly. Overtreating may not offer any additional benefits, but it certainly can't be worse than undertreating
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Greggy_D
Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
the only way to beat this is to get the Gumout One-N-Done, which is a 20oz bottle you can occasionally find on Amazon for less than $10USD.

I think it has been discontinued already. It has disappeared from Gumout's site.

It's quite possible, considering the only place you can get it from on Amazon is selling it for 150% of the original MSRP.

This is my go-to in tank cleaner. My 2nd choice is Techron. The problem with Techron is that it only treats 12 gals so you have to get 2 and it ends up costing more. You can get the Gumout in a 21 gal or the larger 30+ gal sizes.

...The problem with Techron is that it only treats 12 gals so you have to get 2 and it ends up costing more......
Techron also comes in a 20oz size that treats 20 gallons. Last month AAP and Amazon both had it for $6.99 a bottle. There's also a BOGO rebate on it, no good at AAP but Amazon wasn't excluded. Bought two bottles, submitted rebate hoping for the best. Still marked down at AAP but now a buck more.

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Thanks everyone. I went down to Canadian Tire and found a Gumout PEA bonanza! I bought the All in One.

I thought I read all in one is less effective cleaner compared to Regane due to friction modifier added on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back