Favorite Car Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite car shows via YouTube are Redline Reviews, Driving Sports TV, and Jay Leno's garage, in no particular order.

I also have some mechanic shows favorited like Eric the Car Guy. These are usually less intriguing to me. Anyone else watch shows like this over Hollywood movies? If so, which ones? I'm looking for new car shows to watch during waiting room downtime, weekend mornings while making breakfast, etc.

I record a few like graveyard cars, overhauling, or bitc - - - rides and fast forward through the silliness. Leno's you tube videos are the best imo.

Hoovies Garage for fun. Leno's for info
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BrocLuno
Hoovies Garage for fun. Leno's for info
smile.gif

Hoovies looks worth a watch. Hadn't heard of it before.

Jay Leno's Garage and TFL Truck on YouTube.
Full Custom Garage, B-----n' Rides, and Fantom Works on TV.

Last edited:
My two favorites are Iron Resurrection and Garage Squad. No matter which show though, it seems like they have to inject some kind of artificial drama into the story. I really don't care if the car show or auction is the next day, just turn some @&$* wrenches and show me how you did it!

My fave was the New York Rod and Custom Car Shows in the old Coliseum on Columbus Circle. It was really a show of paint and fiberglass construction. It was tops.

Hoovie's Garage, South Main Auto, Motorweek Retro, Jay Leno, and I also like the episodes of Dennis Gage's My Classic Car.

Originally Posted by TheLawnRanger
I like ChrisFix if you count youtube.

YouTube always counts if it's good!

Originally Posted by A_Harman
Originally Posted by CrAlt
Roadkill, roadkill garage, hotrod garage, and dirt everyday.

For serious tech I like Engine masters
https://www.motortrendondemand.com/show/engine-masters/42026332/

I like Engine Masters, but now that they require a subscription to MT On Demand, I'm too cheap to get it!

Engine Masters is a fantastic show, Steve Brulé is an absolute genius when it comes to engines. As for MT On Demand, if you look around you can get a cheap subscription. I got mine for something like $40 a year.

I used to watch wheeler dealers all the time. After Ed left not so much. They seemed to change the scope of the show when the new mechanic showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back