Fram XG12060 - GM 22psi spec Ultra coming soon!

Originally Posted by RD_3
Anyone come across the new filter yet...?

I still haven't seen any sign of this filter. I keep looking at Walmart when I go to the US, to no avail. If you go on Walmart.com and key in the part number it says not available that way either. No sign of it in Canada either (not that I expected it to arrive here first)

Originally Posted by bmod305
I bought a six pack of XG12060 on ebay a month ago.

Yep, you're right. Lots on Ebay. Not good for us Canadians though, shipping is too high.

The weird thing is, if this filter is on EBay, why isn't it in Walmart stores yet, or even offered on walmart.com?

Originally Posted by Patman
Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
The 12060 has been released but instead of being the size of a 10575 which is just over 4 inches long it is the size of a 10060.This is from the Fram site. It's only 3.3 inches long.

We knew it was going to be the same size as the 10060 all along though, as it's that same filter just with a 22psi bypass. It's meant to be a cross reference to the PF64, which is 3.3 inches long.

Since the 10575 is the GM/ATS V6 filter, you would think a 22psi version of that filter would be on the way too.

Originally Posted by webfors
The 12060 has been released but instead of being the size of a 10575 which is just over 4 inches long it is the size of a 10060.This is from the Fram site. It's only 3.3 inches long.

We knew it was going to be the same size as the 10060 all along though, as it's that same filter just with a 22psi bypass. It's meant to be a cross reference to the PF64, which is 3.3 inches long.

Since the 10575 is the GM/ATS V6 filter, you would think a 22psi version of that filter would be on the way too.

It is ...
https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/foru...alve-pressure-on-the-xg10575#Post5034093

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix

It is ...

Excellent! The 10575 with a 22psi bypass would be the perfect filter on the ATS.

Downside, without any markings on the box, I have no way to determine if it's the new or old filter. Fram should have put some indicator on the box, even if only for us nerds that would have to look closely.

It is ...

Excellent! The 10575 with a 22psi bypass would be the perfect filter on the ATS.

Downside, without any markings on the box, I have no way to determine if it's the new or old filter. Fram should have put some indicator on the box, even if only for us nerds that would have to look closely.

As mentioned in that thread, look at the color of the bypass valve.

It is ...

As mentioned in that thread, look at the color of the bypass valve.

I have yet to find an XG in an unsealed box, unless it's sloppy seconds with a 10% discount.

Well , so long for waiting got a Wix WL10290 with 22 lbs psi for my Equinox . Very easy to obtain no guesswork . End of story

Originally Posted by LEADED
Well , so long for waiting got a Wix WL10290 with 22 lbs psi for my Equinox . Very easy to obtain no guesswork . End of story

Yep … and with sealed up boxes I'm not going to be guessing at … or able to look inside the XG10575 (color) so just ordered a dozen Albert Champion PF63E …
(feeding two L83's)
BiL the big winner who will get a half dozen XG10575 for the ecoboost …

Agreed Napa 100290 was only 82 cents more than (PF64 -paper) no brainer here . Personally I am skeptical using XG1057t because of warranty 2019 Equinox.

Nobody has these filters yet. Why? I have to keep using the paper media based PF64 on my CTS-V. Any info from Fram on when Walmart or Amazon will have the XG12060?

Some people have mentioned being able to order the new XG12060 online but nobody has yet to see one in stores, even though it was supposed to be out in January. I thought I might find it at Walmarts in the US but I've checked a few now to no avail. I might just end up sticking with the NAPA Golds for a while.

Originally Posted by LEADED
Agreed Napa 100290 was only 82 cents more than (PF64 -paper) no brainer here . Personally I am skeptical using XG1057t because of warranty 2019 Equinox.

Got the PF63e's for $4/each and free shipping - so when I get back to the USA - plan to cut a new one and make sure they look OK inside ...

Frankly , Fram blew it , I am not going to use a wrong product . We have agreed that 10060 might compromise your Engine @ 15psi . PF64 - Wix WL10290 are set for correct setting @ 22 psi . No more guessing till 12060 comes out ? Mabe when [censored] freezes over .

Back