Run old DOS games on your Wii

Originally Posted by xxch4osxx
I can play Doom 2 on my Win7 PC. I would like to play Mechwarrior 4 on it but I can't find any copies of that game anymore.

I had totally forgotten about Mechwarrior. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Originally Posted by StevieC
I can play Doom 2 on my Win7 PC. I would like to play Mechwarrior 4 on it but I can't find any copies of that game anymore.

Yep great game! Ya, let me know if you find a copy sometime, that would be great!

I'll check with a friend of mine that had a massive BBS and with my brother who collects this older stuff and see if they have a copy... I'll PM you if I come across a copy.

I'll check with a friend of mine that had a massive BBS and with my brother who collects this older stuff and see if they have a copy... I'll PM you if I come across a copy.

Ok, great, thanks! A good friend of mine ran a BBS back in the 90's. It was called AOU BBS out of Grand Valley. I was a co-sysop on there. Those were fun times!

I was a paid member of a few here in Ontario but frequented many across Canada because I had a special access number I could dial for free long distance from a Bell tech friend.
wink.gif

Last edited:

Yep great game! Ya, let me know if you find a copy sometime, that would be great!

Not sure if it's version 4 but pretty sure I have a cd of that someplace...

if i remember this right. many years ago AT BOEING. the policy was we couldn't put any games on a desk top. one day this friend of mine was playing a game. his boss was starting to get him in trouble. not knowing DOS had a game built in. he had to call the computer tech to ex plane to the boss that the game was built in.

Back