5 Reasons I hate my Tesla 3 - Engineering Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy April Fools!
wink.gif

Excellent. Here is a shot from yesterday, a car carrier carrying a load of Teslas to Calgary, headquarters of Canada's petroleum industry. (Don't mind my gas guzzling inducing radar detector).
laugh.gif

3FA946D5-9C91-481D-BCBF-2FCC048C55C0.jpeg

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
LOL!

He needs to stick to his day job... meaning making educational videos.

Yeah I thought the same thing... Although Act 5 was kind of funny.

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
LOL!
He needs to stick to his day job... meaning making educational videos.

Yeah I thought the same thing... Although Act 5 was kind of funny.

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Excellent. Here is a shot from yesterday, a car carrier carrying a load of Teslas to Calgary, headquarters of Canada's petroleum industry. (Don't mind my gas guzzling inducing radar detector).
laugh.gif

I wish Radar detectors weren't illegal in Ontario.
frown.gif

Last edited:
I am sure Canada is a fine place to live , if it were not for the liberal government . And there is the cold , but some people seem to like it . Not me !

Originally Posted by WyrTwister
I am sure Canada is a fine place to live , if it were not for the liberal government . And there is the cold , but some people seem to like it . Not me !

Yeah most Canadians I know, if their health allows it, flee to Mexico or AZ for the ice-sheet portion of every year..........
nobody stays for all 12 months if they can help it.

It's a fine country and British Columbia on our west coast has quite mild winters usually unlike the areas in central Canada or way up north that are brutally cold in the winter.
The winter is quite depressing because it seems like the sun disappears for a good 6 months and it's grey & cold and gets dark early which is why a lot of us flee at least for a week somewhere sunny to get a break.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back