Motor guard M-30 conversion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so somewhere between 1 and 3 quarts. I have been reading that a restrictor upstream better regulates the pressure inside the filter housing and does several beneficial things. I am already using a centrifuge and the additional filter will be more of an experiment for me.

Originally Posted by Maxxforce
Ok, so somewhere between 1 and 3 quarts. I have been reading that a restrictor upstream better regulates the pressure inside the filter housing and does several beneficial things. I am already using a centrifuge and the additional filter will be more of an experiment for me.

Definitely you want the restrictor on the incoming oil line before the filter element. You want slow trickle of oil running thru the filter.

I have this same oil housing, and I use it with the standard plastic ends. The TP roll is a little loose , so I cut 1 or 2 empty rolls down the middle and slide them inside the TP roll center. Then the plastic ends fit tight into the TP roll just fine. Have not noticed the centers collapsing. I do have to remove some outer layers to get the roll into the housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back