O'reilly Auto Parts 500 at TMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pit stall assignments to follow once I find them.

56442980_10157159669961952_4538055018955145216_n.jpg

55770025_2641100875964964_4697798326005792768_n.jpg

Originally Posted by PPWarrior
All that fuss just to drive in ovals for hours

Some of us enjoy it. FWIW I got up early on a Sunday to watch the Bahrain F1 Grand Prix

Thanks bd for the info, love your posts on NASCAR, watch every race, really love super track racing Daytona and Talladega
cheers3.gif

He probably watches Curling
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Malo83
Thanks bd for the info, love your posts on NASCAR, watch every race, really love super track racing Daytona and Talladega
cheers3.gif

I do what I can. I enjoy the racing a lot, I listen to NASCAR radio on SiriusXM most of the day at work.

NASCAR == driving around in an oval for hours.
NHRA == drive really fast for 10 seconds; wait an hour; rinse and repeat.
Football == running up and down a field for hours while playing keep-away with an oblong ball.
Baseball == playing glorified sitck-ball for hours, a couple hundred times a year.
Basketball == run back and forth for a couple hours and throw a ball at an elevated bucket.
Soccer == run up and down a field for hours trying to kick a ball into a net.
...I'm sure I'm leaving a few out, my apologies to any fans of those that I omitted.

There, now we are all informed, enlightened, and up to speed with the reality of things.

Let's get back to having fun!

And again for another week qualifying was a joke and everyone knows the fix but NASCAR runs it week after week like a joke.

Originally Posted by dave123
And again for another week qualifying was a joke and everyone knows the fix but NASCAR runs it week after week like a joke.

Personally I think they should keep doing the group qualifying thing until the last round. Then each driver gets a single lap. V8 Supercars does this and it works out fabulous, you get some great TV time for each car and a bit of drama.

Interesting to see there isn't much tire falloff on the longer runs. As of lap 74 Kyle Larson's fastest lap is 29.03 and his last lap was 29.44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back