VW 06A-115-561-B 15,000km+

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my brother's 2015 Jetta 2.0 (the non-turbo motor). OCI was about 2000sh km over the factory specced 15,000km oil and filter changes. Looks really good. I was a bit surprised since I used the same filter for around 9000km in my car and it was all wavy. I wish I took pics of it. I think that's due to driving pattern differences. My brother does much more highway driving than me. I recently found out that Part Source here in Canada sells this filter as a MANN W 719/30 for just under $11. That's cheaper than what the dealer charges. Even Fram Ultra and M1 filters on sale are more expensive.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

everything at the STEALER costs more, lots of overhead for those big fancy dealership buildings, not to mention all the nice ladies, sometimes doing paperwork.

Originally Posted by benjy
everything at the STEALER costs more, lots of overhead for those big fancy dealership buildings, not to mention all the nice ladies, sometimes doing paperwork.

Bull.

OEM filter for my Atlas is cheaper (at the dealer) than any other option besides Microgard.

Same story for plenty of other parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back