Watching Two Guys' Garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
My TiVo suggested it. Only question I have: what other shows out there that are not hosted by complete morons? Are there any good wrenching shows out there that aren't written and produced for adolescents and produced like an informercial?

MotorTrend on Demand.

Like is two guys garage still being produced? I thought one of the guys died and the other has got to be pretty old...

YouTube... There are plenty of YouTubers like Tavarish, Project Farm, Car Wizard, et al who put out good content.

Originally Posted by edwardh1
south main auto repair

This^ on YouTube. Eric O. is a real mechanic who shows you everything including his screw ups. He is good at diagnosing problems using his scopes, way above my pay grade to understand. And he is a likable guy.

except for when the crappy weather hits Pa i could do without OVERPRICED TV. my deal with Dish for $49 monthly is soon over + i prolly wont renew @ $79 as on demand don't work with their internet so other than winter football its not worth it to me.

Originally Posted by benjy
except for when the crappy weather hits Pa i could do without OVERPRICED TV. my deal with Dish for $49 monthly is soon over + i prolly wont renew @ $79 as on demand don't work with their internet so other than winter football its not worth it to me.
They will probably keep you at $49 if you call and tell them this.

Originally Posted by DuckRyder
MotorTrend on Demand.

Like is two guys garage still being produced? I thought one of the guys died and the other has got to be pretty old...

Two new guys...

The old version of this show was very good, with good info.

The new version shows two bumbling idiots that can't change a flat tire.

So the one host, the one with the soul patch thing, is actually an engineer for either Ford or GM. I follow him on social media and its obvious he dumbs down everything for the show.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Tech Garage on Motortrend TV is awesome. As was said before Gearz with Stacey David is really good.

The guy is a clown reminds me of Richard from gas monkey garage, they could be brothers
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted by edwardh1
south main auto repair

Love his videos and he's a good guy.I wish i lived close to his shop,id let him work on my stuff when needed

Originally Posted by Malo83
Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Tech Garage on Motortrend TV is awesome. As was said before Gearz with Stacey David is really good.

The guy is a clown reminds me of Richard from gas monkey garage, they could be brothers
crackmeup2.gif

Stacey is the best I have seen.

Richard the Gas Monkey ticks me off. He rips people off then laughs like a hyena as he drives away. I don't care if its scripted or not. The optics are bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back