Live in PA? Need a car? Want something UNIQUE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone will find this interesting, but this is a GORGEOUS example of an extremely rare Acura TL SH-AWD 6-speed manual. It's got some miles, but the maintenance looks to be impeccable. The clutch job alone on one of those is $1,500. Another $700ish for the TB/WP, not to mention the plugs and suspension work.

Also, the color combo is something I've never seen on one of these before. I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of a handful ever produced in this combo with a manual.

If this was closer to me, I'd be at the bank getting a check.

2010 Acura TL SH-AWD Manual

Well, it is probably rusty, but control arms on a Honda/Acura isn't that rare. The compliance bushings wear and the easiest thing to do is replace the entire arm. Both of my V6's have had both front arms replaced. Same with the wheel bearings, they don't put up with much abuse.

I'd prefer a southern car, but that combo is interesting for sure. I'll still stick with the previous generation though, better looking IMHO, even though only FWD.

And the manual transmission means no VCM
happy2.gif

Well, it looks to be in great shape(from pics) considering the NE winters. And the maintenance seems to have been impeccable, fixing/repairing as needed along the way. Now it's up to the 2nd owner to keep it this way since you know what has already been done. Make sure you get a vehicle history report(CarFax/AutoCheck etc.) as this will go with the vehicle forever regardless of its accuracy.

Seems like a decent deal.

I'd drive it although I never cared for the look of these compared to the previous generation. Front and side view is okay, but that pointy trunk.... ewww.

The xB is getting a little long in the tooth-wonder if the wife would go for one of these? It would be nice if it was closer, I would want to get it up on a lift to look closely at the underneath for rust (& past repair) issues.

My mom had something similar a 4 wheel drive Acura with all the bells and Whistles. The engine was impressive, the car drove like a truck.

nice but just another cookie cutter modern ride. i was thinkin no newer than 69!!! old cars were simple + had style unlike today!!

So would a neon-pink Yugo with orange polka dots, and lavender shag carpet interior with lime green seats and chartreuse steering wheel.

Funny the Kizashi was mentioned in this thread, there was a dealer nearby that firesaled those cars and littered the area with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back