Same same
For what ??

Originally Posted by Blurider24
Originally Posted by rollinpete
Interesting,
Thanks for sharing,
thumbsup2.gif

They didn't happen to give you VOA on the 5w30's ?

I get the feeling that they would provide it, I requested "all" the 0 and 5w-20 oils they made for Walmart under the SuperTech brand.

Here's a 5w-30 Syn HM from ST

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by rollinpete
Interesting,
Thanks for sharing,
thumbsup2.gif

They didn't happen to give you VOA on the 5w30's ?

I guess no one here saw my ST 5w30 syn HM VOA a while back

Maybe I'll snag a 5w30 synthetic and VOA it

I did, I did (raises hand)

I linked it...2x now, for those that didn't see
smile.gif

No you did not link a ST SYNTHETIC 5w30 VOA or PDF Bluerider 24. Lonk to PQIA is 0w20 syn HM.

Thanks for all but I am going to buy a quart of ST SYN 5W30 and VOA since its NOT here
smile.gif

Last edited:

I get the feeling that they would provide it, I requested "all" the 0 and 5w-20 oils they made for Walmart under the SuperTech brand.

Here's a 5w-30 Syn HM from ST

No you did not link a ST SYNTHETIC 5w30 VOA or PDF Bluerider 24. Lonk to PQIA is 0w20 syn HM.

Thanks for all but I am going to buy a quart of ST SYN 5W30 and VOA since its NOT here
smile.gif

I linked to your post from April, which appears to be a VOA.

I did not post 5w-30 Syn data sheets as I don't have them.

I did a search here for the information and it's a link nested above "5w-30 Syn HM from ST" to your post.
https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/4716144/Searchpage/2/Main/286796/Words/%2Bsuper+%2Btech+%2B5w30/Search/true/super-tech-hm-full-syn-5w30-voa#Post4716144

If you're looking for the PDF data sheets, you can use the Contact form at their site--they've been quite helpful and transparent.
http://www.warrendistribution.com/contact

Looking fwd to the VOA to see if it's consistent with their information.

Doh! I see that now. Thanks for info but I'll still probably VOA a ST Syn 5w30 quart since I have sample kits thanks to Rock Auto

Doh! I see that now. Thanks for info but I'll still probably VOA a ST Syn 5w30 quart since I have sample kits thanks to Rock Auto

Any time. And likewise, thank you for the information as well--this stuff is not the easiest to find! Fortunately, BITOG exists!

I just sent my first UOA off to WIX/Rock Auto Thurday--I'm looking forward to seeing the results
smile.gif

--Cheers, 53' Stude!

Per Warren Distribution about the difference between their standard synthetic and HM synthetics--there is NO difference between their formulas noted in their data sheets, numbers are all the same.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you asked the difference between the Standard and High Mileage oils, I can say that the Full Synthetic Oil provides outstanding protection in harsh environments including cold starts and high horsepower / high temperature applications and the High Mileage Motor Oil provides enhanced protection and optimized oil consumption control for engines with over 75,000 miles.

I cannot provide details of the formulations due to the information being proprietary.

Thank you
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts anyone?

Now, these are how all spec sheets should be like! Great detail!

If the data on the spec sheets are accurate, then we have the following situation with regard to the difference between the high-mileage and vanilla varieties:

[Linked Image]

Before high-mileage oils were introduced, the auto-parts-shops staff would ask how many miles you had on your car and they would recommend 10W-30 for, say, below 60,000 miles and 10W-40 for above.

My take is that I don't care about high-mileage oils, which should be obvious from that I'm running Mobil 1 0W-20 Extended Performance SN PLUS in a 34-year-young car with 273,000 miles that originally recommended 10W-30. Yet, there is still no oil consumption since I replaced my valve-stem oil seals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back