Anyone use this oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but the company makes a lot of private label brands, much like Warren oil does.
It also makes Super Tech for Walmart depending on what area.
Also for Sams Club.

I personally avoid them, I much rather have a Warren Oil product.
I dont trust Amalie as a company, they will make anything with a private label, even oils with obsolete APIs, been a few scandals, even though in every case the private label oil bottle was properly labeled with the obsolete API people who know nothing about oil or reading their owners manual could buy under the impression that it was good..

they have been caught a few times in certain states and believe you can go through this and find other examples.
http://www.pqiamerica.com/

Last edited:
So their kind of like studio musicians. Which can be known for some of the greatest musical talent. That's why their hired.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by lawnguy
So their kind of like studio musicians. Which can be known for some of the greatest musical talent. That's why their hired.

I'd say they are more like the folks that write for Mandy Moore, Britney Spears....etc.

Originally Posted by OVERKILL

I'd say they are more like the folks that write for Mandy Moore, Britney Spears....etc.

Who is Britney Spears ,and Mandy Moore? You must listen to some lolly pop music.

Originally Posted by OVERKILL

Who is Britney Spears ,and Mandy Moore? You must listen to some lolly pop music.

I don't listen to either of them, but I know their names relative to the pop garbage they turn out. They are identifiable pretty faces attached to mediocre music, just like putting "STP" on the front of a cheaply-based cookie-cutter 5w-30.

If you are genuinely curious as to what I listen to, there are several examples posted in the "what are you listening to right now" thread in the G&OT section. Most recently:
https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/foru...e-you-listening-to-right-now#Post5037672

They probably don't spend a whole lot of effort developing any of their motor oils. A lot of these big companies that do tons of private label are just blenders. They take a preapproved additive package, blend it with a required base oil blend, and submit the additive company's test results to the API or manufacturers for certification. Sort of like Top Tier.

The thing they do make themselves is bottles. And they have enough money to be the named sponsor of an NHL arena.

[Linked Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back