Atlanta No Nonsense Honda dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've got a favorite Honda dealer and/or sales person that is straight forward and without a lot of malarkey lets hear it, particularly in the southwest quadrant... There is a new localish dealer (Honda of Newnan - Hendrick) as well as Nalley in Union City and Mike Patton in La Grange but I'd be willing to travel a little if I can avoid a bunch of hooey...

Originally Posted by DuckRyder
If you've got a favorite Honda dealer and/or sales person that is straight forward and without a lot of malarkey lets hear it, particularly in the southwest quadrant... There is a new localish dealer (Honda of Newnan - Hendrick) as well as Nalley in Union City and Mike Patton in La Grange but I'd be willing to travel a little if I can avoid a bunch of hooey...

If you are buying a car at a dealership ... the HOOEY is always part of the experience !

Buying a car is fun, because YOU have the power. Don't ever forget that ... you can say no, make repeated counter offers, or if need be, WALK. Dealers know that 50 % of people who walk NEVER come back ...

Perhaps I was unclear.

If you don't have experience with an Atlanta (GA, United State of America) area dealer, I don't need to hear form you on this topic.

Last edited:
You might have a great salesman/saleswoman, but you'll still deal with a finance manager, even if you don't finance the vehicle.
That is when he or she will try selling you alloy wheel insurance, prepaid maintenance, door ding coverage, an extended warranty which may be the automakers extended warranty or some crappy
third party one which the dealer is allowed to sell and fool many customers with.

The 2nd sentence adds confusion to the 1st one.

You're willing to try the listed dealers if you don't hear any better ideas.

Okay so this thread applies only to people living in Atlanta who have been to a Honda dealer mainly in one part of the town. That narrows it down some.

Good luck Duck.

Originally Posted by PimTac
Okay so this thread applies only to people living in Atlanta who have been to a Honda dealer mainly in one part of the town. That narrows it down some.

Good luck Duck.

Finally someone gets it...
thumbsup2.gif

Most dealership internet sales departments are run by a different breed and often don't play games. This info might be of use to you even though I don't meet your posting qualifications.

And if you finance through your own credit union then the dealership finance person only exists to process paperwork.

Originally Posted by skyactiv
DuckRyder, you need a Yankee to give you a lesson how to buy a vehicle without getting taken advantage of.

Yup. Buying cars, especially Hondas, is pretty simple.
A few emails and your car is ready to go.

In this day and age go for internet quotes and work them against each other have it finalized before going to dealer.

Is this salesman going to be your friend? doubtful, use the power of the internet.

smirk2.gif
I guess I can blame myself for thinking you tools could answer a simple question without thinking you were so smart you needed to give me a bunch of unrelated foolishness that any one with 3 living brain cells would know. Just nevermind. I'm actually insulted.

Originally Posted by Rudy1999 250
DuckRyder, no wonder people treat you badly... look at the way you talk to people?

I treat everyone fine until they treat me bad. Insulting my intelligence is treating me badly. Not that I asked for your opinion on that either. Apparently you don't read too well either.

Originally Posted by PimTac

Good luck Duck.

Someone should make a website where people can write reviews, share their experiences, and all that for other people to read. We could implement some sort of rating system, like stars or points. We could even limit our search to a certain radius! If only such a thing existed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back