Who thought $2 gas would last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$52
shocked2.gif

I'll stop this nonsense as soon as it starts back down!
laugh.gif

The same people who said $2 gas was gone forever, were the same people standing in line to "stock up" on $75.00 a brick .22 rimfire, and $16 a box 9 MM FMJ. Because it was, "only going to go higher".

Originally Posted by billt460
people standing in line to "stock up" on $75.00 a brick .22 rimfire, .
That shortage was one of the dumbest shortages I have ever seen. Ended up buying a Mosin and shooting cheaper 7.62x54R, more fun too!

I've seen prices here in IL as high as $2.75...what's going on? Looks like they trying to push prices back over $3 again...

Originally Posted by grampi
I've seen prices here in IL as high as $2.75...what's going on? Looks like they trying to push prices back over $3 again...

Summer gas and "maintenance" i read the other day. Just excuses is all they are.

Oh heavens, how will you ever manage? You could always take a trip to Ontario and fill up.
wink.gif
Make it BC if you really want it interesting.

Originally Posted by CT Rob

Summer gas and "maintenance" i read the other day. Just excuses is all they are.

I see they haven't changed their excuses for gouging...

Originally Posted by Garak

Oh heavens, how will you ever manage? You could always take a trip to Ontario and fill up.
wink.gif
Make it BC if you really want it interesting.

No need to be jealous of our lower gas prices. If we got the social services you folks get, our prices would be just as high or higher...

Bah. Don't get me started on Canadian personal income tax rates & the lack of concealed carry.

And no, I haven't availed myself of the "free Medicare" even once, for as long as I've resided here.

Originally Posted by Garak
Without getting political, it's not all roses and sunshine here. No matter how much or how little is taxed, the promise always vastly outstrips the reality.

So true.

Originally Posted by ofelas
Bah. Don't get me started on Canadian personal income tax rates & the lack of concealed carry.

And no, I haven't availed myself of the "free Medicare" even once, for as long as I've resided here.
Because you can't shoot yourself in the foot.

You hate us for our freedoms.

Freedoms in Manitoba
smirk2.gif

Ya'll can't shoot a foot or anything else for that matter with a concealed carry sidearm, period.

Tell your PM Turdeau to ante up your country's 2% GDP share of NATO, and get back to me once you've gotten off our welfare teat.

Originally Posted by Uphill_Both_Ways

Because you can't shoot yourself in the foot.

You hate us for our freedoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back