200 Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Busch got his 200th win today. In this day of racing this is unbelievable. Haters will hate, so be it. To me he is the best racecar driver I've ever seen.

These are COMBINED wins in 3 series, 2 of which he should be ineligible to compete in. It cracks me up seeing all the attention this has gotten and it is so false and pathetic. He is NOWHERE near the caliber of Petty, Gordon or Johnson who's wins came in the TOP series only.

Most important part- he only has ONE cup championship and that one was a joke, bought by Gibbs and Toyota. I mean, only is a fictitious world could one miss the first half of the season and still win the title... what a joke.

Couldn't of said it better
I've followed nascar for 40 years and was involved in the business in small way for 10 years
Combined wins is a d^mn joke
When he's got 200 wins in cup series alone then brag

Last edited:
Originally Posted by SteveSRT8
Like him or not he is a success!

FWIW I am no NASCAR fan, but the haters are going to have to understand he is killing it...

Someone who offers an alternative view is not a hater. Words have meaning, choose carefully.

Originally Posted by AZjeff
It's NASCAR trying to generate some buzz.

For a FULLY dying series.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by morepwr
It is similar to baseball players being able to count the homers they hit in AA or AAA to their stats too.

^^^^^^

Well stated....

Let's see this world champion get over 100 cup series wins... Then I will be impressed.

Remember when everyone thought Jeff Gordon was easily going to get 100 plus wins and pass David Pearson in cup wins at 105.... Never happened.

100 plus wins in the cup series will be truly impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back