2018 Silverado Factory Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not take a picture but it was gray and not sunlight could shine through. Replaced it with a STP from AutoZone. Beats allowing the dealer to do it for $56. Although taking off the glove compartment is weird.

Nice, I did mine beginning of last month and did find it weird pulling the glove box off, but it was easy enough. The second to last picture is just lightened up to show where the two screws are inside the lower glove box. I threw an ACDelco in since there was rebate for them and I had a Rockauto order going already. Mine was clogged, might have been the 38K-mile original.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Macsignals
Nice, I did mine beginning of last month and did find it weird pulling the glove box off, but it was easy enough. The second to last picture is just lightened up to show where the two screws are inside the lower glove box. I threw an ACDelco in since there was rebate for them and I had a Rockauto order going already. Mine was clogged, might have been the 38K-mile original.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I agree on all accounts. I was really careful not to lose a torque screw it could easily fall into the pocket beneath the glove compartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back