Building new oil stash for both Subarus

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image]

Probably won't be picking up any engine oil anytime soon. Got them all on sale. Wish I had some Pennzoil Ultra but they're rare these days and not worth the extra premium.

Just getting ready for kids. Plus saving money for a second fun car. I also get bored easy so I tend to change cars frequently. The longest I've held a car was the Porsche and that was 6-7 years. I plan on keeping the Subarus until they break down. Minimum 10 years.

Plus, we moved into the Midwest. She grew up in the area and her family is here and the snow gets ridiculous and cold.

Originally Posted by SlavaB
$24 for 5qt of PUP is a premium?

Just found it for $20. It occasionally goes on sale like now but my current stash is already going to last a couple years methinks. Maybe if we get it down to half of my current stash.

Originally Posted by SLO_Town
Nice stash.
But with all due respect why would you go from an ‘08 M3 and ‘16 Red Sport to a pair of Subaru's?
Not throwing stones,
Scott

He decided he was ready for the big leagues.

Where did you get Magnatec on sale? I decided to run my Kia on it moving forward as UOAs are awesome

Originally Posted by Virtus_Probi
Nice stash.
But with all due respect why would you go from an ‘08 M3 and ‘16 Red Sport to a pair of Subaru's?
Not throwing stones,
Scott

Same reason I was more excited about my new outback in the garage than I was with ANY of my sportscars.

Originally Posted by SlavaB
Where did you get Magnatec on sale? I decided to run my Kia on it moving forward as UOAs are awesome

I got them from WM and Amazon a year ago. They were on sale for $16 or so for the 5Q. Now I see the prices are up.

Originally Posted by BLND1
Originally Posted by Virtus_Probi
Nice stash.
Not throwing stones,
Scott

Same reason I was more excited about my new outback in the garage than I was with ANY of my sportscars.

I went from an Audi S5 to a Mazda3 due to a change in jobs and the need to commute much farther. Four years later I had more respect and liked my Mazda3 much more than I ever liked my Audi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back