How many still listen to AM radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do... All day long in the car. Talk radio AM-640 out of Toronto which covers most of the areas I travel in daily.
Otherwise Satellite or MP3's

That's the only radio I consume. Maybe 30 minutes a work day during commuting. Basically local talk shows so I get some news and traffic. Rest of the time in the cars is with XM.

Everyday.

Mostly political propaganda from 9-12 and 12-3. Not really into local talk shows.. just in it for weather and local news.

Was listening to AM about 10 minutes ago. The radio stays on AM unless the wife is riding and wants to stream music.

Originally Posted by bradepb
I do quite often, local news talk or Rush until he gets annoying.

Yeah, Rush is on the local FM station now as well as the others.

Originally Posted by Rat407
Originally Posted by bradepb
I do quite often, local news talk or Rush until he gets annoying.

Yeah, Rush is on the local FM station now as well as the others.

The local AM station broadcasts on FM too. I still like the AM station.
cool.gif

WTAM 1100 out of Cleveland. Love listening to the Indians games, especially listening on some of my antique radios I've restored.

Back when I was in technical school for the Air Force at Chanute AFB I would listen at night to AM and see what station I could find that was farthest away. I was able to pick up a Boston station and I was in Illinois.

All the time when I am in NYC. I need to constantly know how the traffic is moving and stay on top of the latest news. 1010 is my go to station on the AM while I am there. I wish there was a 1010 station in South Florida just like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back