How many States/Countries have you lived in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New York
Then Army service in Kentucky, Georgia, Virginia and North Carolina.

After the Army
Alabama
Florida

Born in NY (explains my driving), did my teen years and college in Maine, wound up in NH. About halfway through winter I start thinking about leaving... Wife loves the cold, and neither of us can take the heat nor sun, so we're kinda stuck.

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Originally Posted by Nick1994
Phoenix, AZ and that's it.

I highly doubt I'll ever leave. Almost all of my family that matters lives here and it's a beautiful state.

I do love traveling though and want to travel more. Been to all western states and a few central ones. I want to visit New England and Alaska.

What if your wife wants to move to another state ?

Pack your bags!
crackmeup2.gif

I'm not married yet, but if she wanted to move states it wouldn't be real likely. I think that's something that would be discussed before marriage though, the desire to move around.

MOSTLY KS 70 years. but now iam forced to live here cause my mom is in a care home. but to move would be very hard. but i want to get out of this NO good hole in the wall. our last governor really messed KS up.

Missouri - Texas and now Kansas. After the boys are out on their own the southern states is where we'll be. The Asian fruits and foods she likes is easier to get down there and I've always preferred the heat.

Boston area, AK, back to Boston burbs, nashua NH, Boston burbs , MN for 9 yrs then back to Boston burbs.
so... MA, NH, AK and MN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back