Polish + protect - wife's car {PICS}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days ago I posted up my detail job on the Accord. I did the same treatment on my wife's Jetta today. Interior vacuum then application of 303. Exterior wash with dawn (gasp) to remove old wax, then polish with Zaino AIO followed by a top coat of Optum OptiSeal. Results were great, it never had a lot of swirls or scratches since I only hand wash the car; however, there were some light water spots that the Zaino removed.

IMG_0780.JPG

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_0778.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_0791.JPG

The joys of living in FL. It's still too freakin wet & cold up here to do a regular wash, let alone a detail job.

The Jetta looks real fresh, though!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by mclasser
The joys of living in FL. It's still too freakin wet & cold up here to do a regular wash, let alone a detail job.

The Jetta looks real fresh, though!
thumbsup2.gif

I live in the South and rarely do anything but a maintenance wash in the winter. I didn't even use soap when I washed the vehicles last week. The wind would have dried it almost instantly.

Come on!!! That is just not fair, you have some serious skill. The reflection off the paint is excellent, nice job

Originally Posted by troutfisher
Nice looks good,I had one those Jettas as rental when my truck was in the body shop,really smooth solid ride,would definitely buy one

Yes, it has a very solid "German" feel to the ride. We enjoy it.

Originally Posted by FirstNissan
Come on!!! That is just not fair, you have some serious skill. The reflection off the paint is excellent, nice job

Thank you, I enjoy doing it. Its more of a hobby than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back