Royal Purple's site doesnt have Oil filters listed on the products listing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like maybe Royal has gotten out of the oil filter business.. I cant find on their site any reference to their oil filters anymore..

The only thing I could find was that the parent company Calumet Specialties was undertaking some cost cutting measures. That is too vague to answer this question but I don't see any filters on the RP website. They might be focusing on lubrication and other things.

I get my part numbers at showmetheparts dot com and then do on-line order from my local PepBoys (or Summit racing if I'm down that way). The filters are $11,99 and are of exceptional quality.

I hardly feel that Fram is half of this price for equal quality. These Royal Purple filters are exactly like Amsoil's filters and at a bit of a savings.

Originally Posted by OVERKILL
Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
http://royalpurpledirect.com/product-category/oil-filters/

That says it's an authorized dealer though....

Yep ... snap-shot of the Royal Purple website shows no oil filters under consumer products.

http://www.royalpurple.com/

No Royal Purple Oil Filters.JPG

Yeah, I noticed. And if you google it, the old link to oil filters under Consumer products 404's. So the OP might be onto something.

Yeah, I noticed. And if you google it, the old link to oil filters under Consumer products 404's. So the OP might be onto something.

Yep, I'd say they are done with RP oil filers if the oil filter listing is missing on the home page.

I sent them an e-mail.

Not discontinued, they are working on getting them back on the website along with the look up tool.

Originally Posted by DuckRyder
I sent them an e-mail.

Not discontinued, they are working on getting them back on the website along with the look up tool.

Good to know

Yep, I'd say they are done with RP oil filers if the oil filter listing is missing on the home page.

Foot meet mouth.
33.gif

Originally Posted by postjeeprcr

Foot meet mouth.
33.gif

Lol

Originally Posted by Bill_W
Darn, good oil filter... Maybe they are changing the manufacturer. (Champion Labs)

Yes it would be hard to find another that would give them a 99% plus at twenty microns for under $9.

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Yes it would be hard to find another that would give them a 99% plus at twenty microns for under $9.

Their published efficiency rating is 99+% at 20 microns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back