? super tech atv/utv & motorcycle oils ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
visited the liquid gold aisle in my po dunk walmart and got a shock...all the quik silver & valvoline motorcycle oils are gone and in their place is super tech branded stuff: 10w-30 atv/utv oil and 10w-40 & 20w-50 motorcycle oils; i think all of them are 'full synthetic' and cost within $1-2 per quart of the Mobil 1 motorcycle oils! who is making this stuff for them?

That's funny, Walmart is now going to cash in on the extreme markup available by putting a picture of a motorcycle on an oil bottle.

Originally Posted by alarmguy
That is very cool, the price is stupid though. I would rather have the Valvoline Syn for $1 less a quart.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/3-Pack-V...ll-Synthetic-Motor-Oil-1-Quart/711431048

nice price point...I would jump on that if I didn't already frankenbrew enough stuff to make 2 gallons worth already (leftover various 10w-40 & 15w-40 conventionals mixed with new Smitty's S 10w-40 synblend & beefed up with 2qts of Amsoil OE 15w-40 synthetic); this blend probably last me 2 seasons since the previous oil changes on moto & scoot have less than 300 miles on them prior to storage

First Ive heard of it. Probably why they seem to be clearancing out the Mobil 1 motorcycle oils, to make space.

Probably good stuff, although if I ran a Harley or similar bike with the separate oiled transmission, you could technically run just about any 20W50 oil in the engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back