I only watch the Super Bowl for the halftime show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grampi

what you going to do if the PCers maker Snyder change the skins name?

Most football purists hate the stupid half time crap at the Super Bowl, including myself. only casual fans care about no name half time acts, but maybe I am getting old.

maybe the ghosts of Billy Kilmer or Sonny Jurgensen or George Allen can comeback and help the skins to a SB but as long as Snyder owns them , your going to be waiting a while, so come on board the Pats bandwagon, probably 3-4 more yr window.

Originally Posted by grampi
I am by nature of being Redskins fan, a Dallas hater, and yes, If Dallas had ended up playing NE in the SB, I would've rooted for Dallas...

Well there ya go. No REAL Redskins fan would ever root for the Cowboys, Giants or Eagles. EVER. And vise versa. Redskins fair weather fan card revoked!

I like the Pats.
I find it interesting each year that no matter how much they surround Brady with sub par talent ,they are still in the hunt at playoff time.
They win as a team not a bunch of divas.
The old guys outplayed and really out coached the young uns.
I know time is running out on them but their level of excellence will never be repeated.

Originally Posted by VNTS
Grampi

That will never happen. Snyder has already said he will never allow the name to change no matter what...

Originally Posted by LeakySeals
I am by nature of being Redskins fan, a Dallas hater, and yes, If Dallas had ended up playing NE in the SB, I would've rooted for Dallas...

Well there ya go. No REAL Redskins fan would ever root for the Cowboys, Giants or Eagles. EVER. And vise versa. Redskins fair weather fan card revoked!

Bull. It has nothing to do with team loyalty, it has everything to do with my hatred towards the Pats...

Grampi

That will never happen. Snyder has already said he will never allow the name to change no matter what...

That just means you have to wait for him to either die or sell the team.

Same with Red Auerbach, he said no cheerleaders, over my dead body. So once he died, there were Celtic cheerleaders.

Originally Posted by Wolf359
Grampi

That just means you have to wait for him to either die or sell the team.

Same with Red Auerbach, he said no cheerleaders, over my dead body. So once he died, there were Celtic cheerleaders.

Snyder is younger than I am. He'll likely be the owner for as long as I'm alive...after that, I won't care...

Originally Posted by gman2304
Go Pats! One for the thumb for the GOAT!

I think he might want Goodell to put it on a DIFFERENT finger...

Originally Posted by Dallas69
You shouldn't care now,they're the Dead skins after all.

Go Cowboys

Deadskins, Crackboys, who cares...

Grampi,

If it's any consolation, if Brady has vowed to play into his mid-40s you can probably think of him as more parts Joe Theismann than George Blanda in terms of a career ending injury. I would doubt he's ever going to be a back up if something happens to him at age 42 or 43 with him still playing til he's 45.

Originally Posted by Vuflanovsky
Grampi,

If it's any consolation, if Brady has vowed to play into his mid-40s you can probably think of him as more parts Joe Theismann than George Blanda in terms of a career ending injury. I would doubt he's ever going to be a back up if something happens to him at age 42 or 43 with him still playing til he's 45.

I'm not saying he is using HGH but I am saying his hat size has increased a quite few inches since 2000 in not a natural way.

Grampi you sure seem to get worked up over issues that have no influence on your life at all . Take a deep breath he will retire someday then you can turn your hate at another individual .

Originally Posted by Vikas
New type of ring, prostitution ring in the news! It just never gets old, does it?

Not sure I know what you mean. Bob Kraft is getting pretty old...

New type of ring, prostitution ring in the news! It just never gets old, does it?
. Do tell!

The sad aspect is that it was much more than that; it was human trafficking which is not something that I am willing to joke about.

Originally Posted by gman2304
. Do tell!

Never mind, the evening news opened with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back