F11 Top Coat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just judging by the amount of ads for this product on FB and actual content of the ad - I can tell you even without using it that it is junk. 100% pure natural junk. It is no better than 10$ spray wax from walmart. don't waste your money. Stop by Autogeek forum and look for a thread discussing spray sealants, there are so many choices for a fraction of the price (Meguiars, CarPro, Gyeon and many many others). Hope this helps

It's not junk but it is over-priced. You will shine and be slick, but like was said by parshisa, many other products are available at a fraction of the cost. It's an ok product.

I bought some. Hundreds and hundreds of positive reviews from legit FB profiles sold me. If it "works", will report back.

Originally Posted by LeakySeals
I bought some. Hundreds and hundreds of positive reviews from legit FB profiles sold me. If it "works", will report back.

My local McDonald's has hundreds and hundreds of positive reviews.

If you're interested in a coating, I suggest you buy a quality product from a well-known retailer.

I've been looking at this stuff and have almost pulled the trigger on it as well. Seems a little pricey but for as well as it claims to work would be worth it. I hate waxing my F350!

Friend gave me a bottle FREE for my 70 Chevelle. After I used it he told me what it cost. No better than cheaper products available at Walmart.

I bought some. It's going to last a while that's for sure. Effort went into the packaging. It came with two big bottles and two little bottles wrapped up in towels. It's fun testing new things. Maybe I should do half of one of the cars to see if there's any noticeable difference. I think I'm going to try the Maxima in my signature first. It has really soft thick clear so there are a lot of scratches F11 claims to fill in. Also I'm really hoping for is a sheeting action verses beading up in the hot sun. We have hard water here.

20190305_111116.jpg

20190305_111148.jpg

20190305_111208.jpg

20190305_111247.jpg

I'm 4 months into testing Hydro Silex which is also all over FB. I started to see it on detailing forums and detail channels with very positive results. I'm a retired pro detailer and have used a lot of products over the years and I'm happy to report it is the real deal. I'll post my findings soon....

I believe all old products work. What is happening these days is all these companies coming up with ways to wax and protect a car faster and less messy than the old days.

And.. 1 month results vs Turtle Wax Ice spray wax. The F11 was per instruction. Used the same instructions with the ice.

[Linked Image]

My brother in law tagged me in one of their posts so I would respond to his question. Basically I told him the stuff wasn't worth it and there is testing around the net which shows it holds up poorly. After another poster chimed in and claimed those tests were rigged I posted a link to a video where a guy has a dozen+ samples on a hood (needless to say the F11 failed after a week in the elements). After that F11 deleted all comments I made in the thread and replaced them with a smiley face. Scumbags selling snake oil is what they are.

You see how they market F11 is they show a brand NEW black car or truck. Something off the show room floor. Oh this is the best on the market. As we see above by Leaky Seals, F11 has zero beading going on. Stay away from this snake oil. Funny how that simple Turtle spray wax beads better LOL. Spray waxes are for quick shine ups.

Originally Posted by LeakySeals
I bought some. It's going to last a while that's for sure. Effort went into the packaging. It came with two big bottles and two little bottles wrapped up in towels. It's fun testing new things. Maybe I should do half of one of the cars to see if there's any noticeable difference. I think I'm going to try the Maxima in my signature first. It has really soft thick clear so there are a lot of scratches F11 claims to fill in. Also I'm really hoping for is a sheeting action verses beading up in the hot sun. We have hard water here.

I hope you kept the receipt for a return...F11 doesn't have good durability...

This statement alone gives me great pause:

You'll NEVER Wash Or Wax Your Car, Truck Or Bike Again!

Originally Posted by RTexasF
This statement alone gives me great pause:

You'll NEVER Wash Or Wax Your Car, Truck Or Bike Again!

As it should.

Even the best claims by professional detailers using very expensive multi-process ceramic treatments only claim 8-10 year durability maximum, while never stating that washing would not be needed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back