Nutribullet or blender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening BITOGERS
smile.gif

As most here know my nutribullet died this past weekend. I see they make a Nutribullet pro with a bigger motor. I dont use ice in my smoothies or real hard stuff either. Kinda looking at blenders but not sure if that would be overkill or no.

Thanks in advance gentlemen and ladies (if there are any female members here)

Got the Nutribullet pro for my wife and she loves it!
She has a blender, too, but I think the Nutribullet is the perfect size for her breakfast and easier to clean. I don't think she uses ice, but she does use a lot of frozen fruit and that is probably not a lot easier on the machine.
I never touch the thing, I'm having cereal with milk if I have time to eat breakfast at home.

I have had a vitamix for years. Does a great job on about anything you might want to do with it.

Originally Posted by Bud
I have had a vitamix for years. Does a great job on about anything you might want to do with it.

Sir, does the vitamix do well with ice cubes? Thank you
smile.gif

I love my Nutribullet, especially for ease of use.
Don't tell me it's gonna die.
The toughest thing I try to blend
is a bag of Trader Joe's Power Greens,
baby spinach, baby chard, and baby kale.

small alternative:
look on local craigslist for that (nitribullet or ninja) brand new.
if they have many products to sell, it's probably somebody from a company that is the warehouse for the local Bed Bath and Beyond.

It's should be $10-40 cheaper, and brand new.

Also look for your local Walmart clearing out as-seen-on-tv shelves

But in the end I would go for regular nutribullet since you already have the recipients

We have had our Nutri Ninja Auto IQ for at least three years now. It has performed flawlessly and is perfect for every thing we need it to do.

The largest container is pretty big, enough to make something like pureed mash for up to four people easily. We mostly use it to blend grains for morning shakes, for which it works great!

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by Bud

smile.gif

It will destroy ice or anything thrown in it yes I do own one. My go to for personal shake I just use a Nutribullet style.
Favorite post work out shake lately
8to10oz raw goat milk
1 Scoop protein powder chocolate (Muscletech Nitro Tech Whey Goldd)
1 raw egg
1 tablespoon Plain 4% Greek Yogurt

Originally Posted by dave123
Originally Posted by Bud

smile.gif

It will destroy ice or anything thrown in it yes I do own one. My go to for personal shake I just use a Nutribullet style.
Favorite post work out shake lately
8to10oz raw goat milk
1 Scoop protein powder chocolate (Muscletech Nitro Tech Whey Goldd)
1 raw egg
1 tablespoon Plain 4% Greek Yogurt

I concur.
Our Vitamix can turn raw kale into dust sized particles without breaking a sweat.
You literally cannot tell you are consuming kale.

Originally Posted by gathermewool
We have had our Nutri Ninja Auto IQ for at least three years now. It has performed flawlessly and is perfect for every thing we need it to do.

The largest container is pretty big, enough to make something like pureed mash for up to four people easily. We mostly use it to blend grains for morning shakes, for which it works great!

I am looking at one of these honestly. Thanks for the feedback.

How do you stay safe using the RAW egg? I understand that uncooked eggs are eaten in places like Japan, but not here!

Originally Posted by Vern_in_IL
How do you stay safe using the RAW egg? I understand that uncooked eggs are eaten in places like Japan, but not here!

I eat 3 over easy eggs for breakfast every day yes every day never get sick
Breakfast
3eggs over easy
On top of
100 grams of pre made Steel Cut Oatmeal
Yes every single day never miss

Originally Posted by Bud

smile.gif

Yes it does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back