Baldwin is now owned by Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Bx=75 is 98.7% efficiency.

You replied before I could fix it.

Beta 75 at 25u is decent efficiency.

Super … I’ll just be running them 7k where my OLM is done … just a bit over $5/ each and free shipping …
At least these should not bypass with M1 0w20 in the pan …
Thanks …

Originally Posted By: goodtimes
Even stranger to price them differently. I prefer the white paint but it means nothing red or white. I am not using the two B37's I bought, defective.

I'm not sure that Hastings and Baldwin are priced differently except by the retailer themselves, except insofar as a company would want to sell the products and how much volume they'd be buying in the first place. Acklands up here, three years ago, was asking $20 for the Baldwin for my car. The last couple years, it's been around $5. That's nothing to do with what the parent company of Baldwin and Hastings are doing. At the same time, the Hastings at our Peavey Marts for my car are around $7.99. Now, I've never seen both on the same shelf, and unless someone asks the company what two shipping containers of filters, one Baldwin and one Hastings, would cost, we'll never really know.

Originally Posted By: goodtimes

I realized that when I wrote what I did. Maybe, maybe not, they are the same. Everything has to be taken in context. Ask someone if they are the same, and one person will say they are, because they do the same thing and cross reference. Another will say they have this that and the other differences, someone more detail oriented. I would like to cut open the LF413 but not feeling like wasting $6 and the time. Check to see if the element is thick like the B37, has same bypass construction, can, etc. It would be quite strange if a company would duplicate exactly two filter lines. Even stranger to price them differently. I prefer the white paint but it means nothing red or white. I am not using the two B37's I bought, defective.

Your right I guess to revel in stoic ignorance.

Originally Posted by 4WD
Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Bx=75 is 98.7% efficiency.

You replied before I could fix it.

Beta 75 at 25u is decent efficiency.

Super � I�ll just be running them 7k where my OLM is done � just a bit over $5/ each and free shipping �
At least these should not bypass with M1 0w20 in the pan �
Thanks �

Where did you buy them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back