Ok what happened to the left sidebar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of updates ago, the sidebar disappeared on my phone but the option existed to enable it on that page.

Now, there is not even THAT option. I have adjusted my settings more than once but cannot see the sidebar.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks....checked that link. I don't have the 3 dots mentioned to switch to standard view, nor do I have the sidebar in Landscape mode.

I guess they just did ANOTHER update?

Originally Posted by Donald
The side bar of new topics, etc has always been on the left on my PC but recently it disappeared with my phone. Still on PC.

For me also.

Here is what I use on my android

Screenshot_20190220-091821_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190220-091840_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190220-091934_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks...pulled it up on Chrome and got the desktop version but STILL no side bar. Maybe my settings are wrong....but have tried changing them both ways.

+3. I find myself visiting the site a lot less ever since the sidebar bring present by default on phones went away. Now there isn't even the option to click the link on the bottom to make it come up!

This seems to be an issue that impacts iPhone. Up until yesterday, the "show hide recent posts" link was present at the bottom of the page but it disappeared yesterday.

My setup: iPhone 8 Plus / iOS 12.1.4 / Safari or Chrome.

Although the link is gone , the recent posts is shown on iPad mini 4.

Question: Why was the link removed??

Originally Posted by JLTD
Thanks...pulled it up on Chrome and got the desktop version but STILL no side bar. Maybe my settings are wrong....but have tried changing them both ways.

We are looking into this now

The old style was so much easier to use before the change a few months ago.
I have Android Samsung 8+ and am constantly switching between desktop and non-desktop.
Rather annoying.

Originally Posted by WagonWheel
Originally Posted by wwillson
"show/hide columns on this page" is back at the bottom of the page

Confirmed. Merci beaucoups.

Confirmed too! It was painful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back