clear grease gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always seems like clear plastic + petroleum products = eventual cracking/brittleness...

Originally Posted by Reddy45
It always seems like clear plastic + petroleum products = eventual cracking/brittleness...
It's not 1997 anymore, I'm sure there are plenty of clear plastics that can resist solvents. I wonder how it looks after 5 tubes of grease are ran through it though, yuck!

Not to be a questioning type but I have not seen a Made in USA grease gun with a plastic body and I really wonder if this is accurate period. Most US made grease guns I see are NOS or are well over $100.00 dollars. This gun looks identical like the imported guns sold by others and the other items sold by these people all look imported to me.

Originally Posted by vssjim
Not to be a questioning type but I have not seen a Made in USA grease gun with a plastic body and I really wonder if this is accurate period. Most US made grease guns I see are NOS or are well over $100.00 dollars. This gun looks identical like the imported guns sold by others and the other items sold by these people all look imported to me.

After looking around, i'm wondering if it is imported as well. Maybe they screwed the tube to the head and called it made in usa. The SAE website makes no claims of a usa manufacture.

Last edited:
BTW what's the shipping cost to you? I'm a Prime member and though no Prime shipping, it's showing $51 to Hawaii.

Originally Posted by anndel
BTW what's the shipping cost to you? I'm a Prime member and though no Prime shipping, it's showing $51 to Hawaii.

No cost for prime members here.

Originally Posted by Donald
No reviews yet? Wait a year or two. Seems like a gimmick. Dropping it would ruin a $70 grease gun.

Agreed. It's not that big of a deal if you run out of grease with a regular grease gun. Just put in a new tube and continue on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back