How Do You Fit In That car

Status
Not open for further replies.
The roomiest car I've ever driven, was my 2004 VW Beetle TDI. It was HUGE inside, I'm not kidding. I'm 6'2" and not so skinny, loads of headroom and legroom. As long as you aren't in the back seat.

The next roomiest is my Sonata. It's really big inside too, it wipes the floor with the 2017 Camry I sat in or even an Accord.

Originally Posted by Blkstanger
Im 6'2" 250lbs. It's hard to find anything that fits me anymore.

I'm the same - 6'3" 245 lbs.

My 1979 F250, my 1986 F350 and my 2008 F150 are all super roomy and comfy. I love "F-series" comfort.

My 1998 Mustang is also super comfortable to drive.

You think that is small...try a Fiat 500!

I'm only 5'9" and 220, and the seat is all the way back, and I am on the verge of feeling cramped. Lucky, it is so much fun to drive I forget as soon as I fire it up!

Originally Posted by Zee09
My shoulders hit the seat belt adjuster.
Half of my hamstrings are off the seats.
And the seat itself is stuffed with concrete. LOL

i dont know man...
i recently traded in my sable for a C-Max('13, Hybrid SEL) and it's not at all uncomfortable. i'm loving the thing.(and as i said earlier in this thread, 5'9",350lbs)

Originally Posted by Zee09
Oh I see-thanks!
I like Ford but these seats are horrible- They kill your back, shoulders, hamstrings, and on and on.
I can't see you getting in any new Ford.
Plus on the C-Max they are putting you in a cubicle too...

I am 5'11" and just under 200 lbs., and my base ST seats are just fine for me.

I even took a 9 hour trip up to New England Forest Rally last summer, with very few stops for fuel/nature breaks, and had NO soreness, or pain anywhere, whatsoever, once I got out of the car at the hotel in Bethel, Me.
wink.gif

I'm 6'2" and not small around the middle.

I often get asked the same thing getting in and out of the MG. I admit that at times the act of getting in and out isn't the easiest, but once in it seems to have miles of leg room. I actually can't press the clutch all the way to the floor if I crank the seat against the rear stops-I drive with it probably an inch forward of there.

Originally Posted by bunnspecial
I'm 6'2" and not small around the middle.

I often get asked the same thing getting in and out of the MG. I admit that at times the act of getting in and out isn't the easiest, but once in it seems to have miles of leg room. I actually can't press the clutch all the way to the floor if I crank the seat against the rear stops-I drive with it probably an inch forward of there.

In my MGB, I had to have the seat all the way forward to be able to operate the clutch pedal.
The footwells in these little guys are really long, so plenty of room for a tall driver.
Not much width, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back