Rock Auto Refrigerator Magnets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any rhyme or reason what qualifies an order to get these thrown in the box?

Recent order for about $20 did not have one and I'm running about a 50% hit rate. I rather enjoy receiving these and put them on the door of my beer fridge in the shop.

They probably are in all shipments, but somehow they fall out of the boxes. More than likely since it's a magnet they are getting stuck passing through the metal conveyors and slipping through the top or bottom...

I'd guess they're thrown into the box before filling. I say this because I find 'em at the bottom of boxes under the flaps all the time.
This makes 'em easy to miss. Then you throw 'em away inadvertently.

Front struts, which shipped separately but probably consecutively, had the same magnet. That says something about how the deck is shuffled.

Originally Posted by Trav
I just throw them out. LOL

Trav, Next time slap them on the bottom of the oil pans of the vehicles you service and see if they are still there next time they come back to your shop.

I have about 16 magnets with no duplicates. On small orders there might not be one , but on orders over say $20 there always has been one. Yes, check the flaps at the bottom. My orders have always been taped at all the seams. Trav, send me yours.
laugh.gif

I throw them out with the box. Why do I need a Fridge Magnet for a website, if I was ordering by phone OK, but not for a website.
lol.gif

Last edited:
I ordered Cabin and Engine Air Filters ~15$ and they gave me like 10 magnets
laugh.gif
looks like someone just didn't care, or wanted to get rid of em.

Originally Posted by Leo99
Mine doesn't stick well.

That one was intended for the next Clearance Room purchase. Buy something in Clearance and get something defective free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back