Meet Watson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Watson, aka. Megawatt.

Some of you may remember my post about losing our pet Festus.

We have a new buddy!!

10 weeks old and we love him!

IMG_20190215_081309392_LL.jpg

244.jpeg

246.jpeg

Congrats! Lost our 12 yo Weim a few months ago and just starting to look for breeders. Best of luck with Watson!

Here's my buddy Boss! Bostons are awesome, best dogs ever!!! Congrats on the new friend!

15B9D16A-673A-4FF2-96E5-959A0B0BA742.jpeg

Originally Posted by parshisa
Here's my buddy Boss! Bostons are awesome, best dogs ever!!! Congrats on the new friend!

Nice markings! Great looking Boston!

Originally Posted by Marco620
Careful... Might be a midnight snack for your German Shepherd.

We are watching closely as he is new. The Shepard was best buddies with the previous boston, and really seems to like Watson. We will crate him during the day to house train. The Shepard knows who is the pack leader.

Have loved the Bostons we have had. Last 2 dogs have not been Bostons though. One was a one eyed Pug, sweet little dog, but no energy like Boston's have, and our current Chihuahua/Terrier mix (which hates me, she was adopted when about 2 years old, have had her a year or so, no idea what is up with that).
I still want another Boston.

My Mom grew up with Bostons. I just heard for the first time during the Westminster Dog Show that the Boston's nickname is, "The American Gentleman".

Best of luck with your new pooch.

We had Boston's in the house growing up. Excellent pets.

We used to feed them liver when it was cooked for supper. We all hated it. Later on it would be obvious to the folks. Boston's have that silent but deadly tendency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back