Jimmie Johnson Announces He's Ret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a marathon in under 3 hours is pretty fast. I just wanted to be able to do one in under 4 hours, never did it although I've done half marathons in under 2 hours.

I see what you did there....
smile.gif

I'm putting money on him possibly winning it! The man is driven beyond belief and is in the best shape of his life at 42!

Harry Gant did not need to run a marathon to be a rather good driver in NASCAR. . Harry did build houses though quite a lot. He was in great shape even after winning the Southern 500 in 1991.... Even Dr. Jerry Punch noted how Harry looked "fresh has a daisy" after 500 miles at Darlington...
And after winning at Martinsville after a crash with Rusty Wallace going into turn 3... Putting him behind the ENTIRE field... He passed everyone in the field to take the lead.... And after that race/feat... Harry was in great shape.

Jimmy seems to have a depth perception issue. Curious if anyone is actually going to want to race around him during the 500.

racin4ds said:
I see what you did there....
smile.gif

I'm putting money on him possibly winning it! I hope he does well at 42 it's The man is driven beyond belief and is in the best shape of his life at 42! [/quote I hope he does well. Michael Jordan thought he could play baseball. The Bo Jackson's and Deion Sanders of the world are rare.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought I was going to read that JJ was giving Menard his purse for winning the Dual after he Bodined him out of the lead and stole an underserved victory. Hard to believe a 7 time champ is so utterly STUPID. But, he is. Hopefully, somebody will nerf him out of the 500 so he can't do it again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back