2017 Ford 6.7PS ~9.2K miles Valvoline Premium Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much towing this round.
I think this run was completely without enerburn fuel catalyst so it is interesting to see that the iron is down. Of course it could be from a normal break in cycle but I feel a lot of the improvement is from my discontinuation of the enerburn supplement.

Enerburn is supposed to improve the dpf performance but notably most of my burn off cycles have been going to or getting very close to the 500 mile max that Ford sets. It's hard to tell but it could also be from my driving cycle this round and/or my fuel used. I also seem to be getting better mpg's lately (I calculate manually) but again that could be from many different factors.

Oil is actually Vavoline premium blue extreme 5w40 and not 0w40. I think I listed it wrong on the sample. I have switched to VPB 15w40 because I can save close to $30 per change. We will see how it does the next few rounds.

I349163-ONLINE18580000.jpg

Well it appears that Enerburn was the culprit in your elevated FE, and I assume its why my '15 was elevated on my last run.

I have never ran a syn in my 6.7, only 10w-30 Deere Plus 50 II, and I currently have just under 100,000 mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back