Brutality, with intent to kill....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stomping on someone's head while they are down on the ground and defenseless is pretty much an act driven by some level of insanity.

Brutality with intent to kill.......driving a 10000 ft pass in a 67vw Bug in third gear, with 4 people in the car, in the middle of winter. Painful for the car and equally painful for the occupants.

Originally Posted by Marco620
Before my dad left for Vietnam if kids had a problem they fought behind gas station on Friday. The gas clerk supervised to make sure nobody had a knife or gun. It was usually over in a minute and by Monday everybody was friends. I lost a few won a few but never thought about killing anybody. Sad people have a Mortal Kombat mentality at a young age. Dad would show me tricks on pressure points to make things end. Fan of kids attending martial arts.

This would never happen today. If two people got into a fist fight, the person who lost would hunt that the other person down later and shoot him with a gun. The days of fisticuffs and then a hand shake afterwards are long gone...

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Stomping on someone's head while they are down on the ground and defenseless is pretty much an act driven by some level of insanity.

As a teenager in the 1980s, I heard this called a "California curb cruncher." It was apparently popular among skinheads. I couldn't say whether it was a common practice back then, or just one of those things that gets passed around.

Originally Posted by spasm3
Originally Posted by dogememe
Threads like this make me want to concealed carry because I'm a 130lbs gay guy who would lose ANY physical fight I was in...

Bruce Lee was only 130-140lbs.

Unless you have some real physical disability, using a firearm in a physical confrontation is dicey, unless you are about to be killed or facing multiple attackers, even then a jury may not support you.

Yeah there are so many people walking around at 130lbs who are just as athletic and skilled as Bruce Lee who spent a large part of thier life practicing, sparing, and fighting.

Heard an update this week.

The little kid who was head stomped has brain damage, and when returning to school will be in the special ed unit. Lost all his teeth and has had to have reconstruction work...life changed forever.

The kid who did the stomping is in Juvie, and will be progressing to an adult prison when he turns 18

That's despicable. I can hardly even read that.

Hopefully his next transition will be from a prison cell to a pine box. No, I'm not wishing death on him. I'm just hoping that his natural life ends naturally in prison.

Originally Posted by Shannow
A week ago, a little kid, 4 days into highschool was set upon by another kid, 16 years old.

He quickly hit the ground, and then the head stomping started...end result all teeth lost, broken nose, fractured eye socket, and suspected brain damage...life changed forever even if the physical heals. The kids in the playground (mine included) are still reeling at the violence and the sight of it.
The stomper is a psychopath. In 25 to 30 years he'll be a prime minister or a president.

Originally Posted by DoubleWasp

That's despicable. I can hardly even read that.

Hopefully his next transition will be from a prison cell to a pine box. No, I'm not wishing death on him. I'm just hoping that his natural life ends naturally in prison.

This.

Originally Posted by dishdude
Originally Posted by Marco620
Before my dad left for Vietnam if kids had a problem they fought behind gas station on Friday. The gas clerk supervised to make sure nobody had a knife or gun. It was usually over in a minute and by Monday everybody was friends. I lost a few won a few but never thought about killing anybody. Sad people have a Mortal Kombat mentality at a young age. Dad would show me tricks on pressure points to make things end. Fan of kids attending martial arts.

That's just as sick as what the OP described.

How so? We used to fight as kids, but were still friends when it was over. Nobody tried to kill anyone, or even stomp on their head when they were on the ground. I don't see how the two situations are even remotely the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back