Not too shabby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
for $28.00.

20190210_142648.jpg

You can find some seriously good deals at Harbor Freight. It cost more, but I picked up their Hercules angle grinder last summer and it's rock solid. Their black oxide impact sockets are excellent, and now I'm looking at getting the Pittsburgh ratcheting wrenches soon.

L8R,
Matt

Immediately return the Drill Master grinder before it melts in your hands or electrocutes you.
Spend $3 more and you'll get an angle grinder that's actually worth owning..... Drill master is not.

I plan on using it once or twice a year to sharpen lawn mower blades. It was only $10. If it breaks, I'll take it back and get something else.

Originally Posted by TheLawnRanger
I plan on using it once or twice a year to sharpen lawn mower blades. It was only $10. If it breaks, I'll take it back and get something else.

Sharpening a lawn mower blade should be done using a grindstone with a holder that holds the blade at the proper angle. An angle grinder held in your hand will wander a bit even if you are steady.

If I squint just right, I'll be able to pull it off. I was able to see raccoons from several yards away once when coming home from a trip. I was really spottin' those raccoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back