My Posts....Lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems I am no longer able to pull up posts that I have made.

I still see private messages, followed topics, subcriptions etc. But I can't look up posts I have made.

Anybody else have this problem?

Now that you mention it I noticed that too. If my old posts are gone and deleted I do not really care as I have never had a desire to read my old posts anyway.

Originally Posted by BJD78
Now that you mention it I noticed that too. If my old posts are gone and deleted I do not really care as I have never had a desire to read my old posts anyway.

Did you read the answer as to where they are at?

Originally Posted by BJD78

On all other forum software, the "my posts" link is the closest (that I know of) for getting back to posts you've made in order to see follow-up posts, replies, etc. I know you can "follow" a thread and then go to the "Followed lists" (I presume) but in the past it didn't work for me. You also have to manually follow threads. It would be nice if there were an option for "Automatically follow threads that I post in" were available. If there is, I haven't found it yet....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back