5. Alex Bowman
6. Kevin Harvick
7. Joey Logano
8. Ryan Blaney
9. Austin Dillon
10. Daniel Suarez

Couldn't find pit selections, R.I.P. Jayski

IMG_2915.jpg

Pulling for Blaney. I think Blaney's crew chief needs to work on keeping up with changes as the race progresses at most of these tracks. He should have easily won a few races last year.
On a side note, is it just me or is FOX sports the worst when it comes to blaring background music and other noise? When an announcer is talking or they have a segment, I can't understand a word of what they're saying because the music is obnoxiously loud. They need a new sound mixer.

Originally Posted by Warstud
It just had to rain today

Any place that suffers through drought should build a track for NASCAR, they'll be out of that drought before long.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
I think a nice touch on the Ford liveries is the Michigan license plate in the back.

thumbsup2.gif

I think the red flag rain delay was more exciting than the racing. This is really hard to watch and stay awake. Sadly, there are still 27 days until Indycars hit St. Pete. Uggghh.

Hearing Jeff Gordon saying that Menard came down a little, why am I not surprised? That was all Jimmy. DW called him out right away, "Menard didn't move."

Originally Posted by HemiBenny
Hearing Jeff Gordon saying that Menard came down a little, why am I not surprised? That was all Jimmy. DW called him out right away, "Menard didn't move."

Going to have to agree with Jeff on this one.

Looked like to me Menard came down just a little bit when the air was taken off his spoiler, and then Menard lost control, and wiped out over half the field.

"Jimmie does that a lot at these tracks, so that's unfortunate," Menard told FS1. "Aggressive side-drafting caused that wreck."

What the heck he is suppose to do? Sit there like a knot on the log running single file, so Menard can sit in the catbird seat the whole race and win. That's just racing. Get over it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by BigD1

Looked like to me Menard came down just a little bit when the air was taken off his spoiler, and then Menard lost control, and wiped out over half the field.

I agree it was Menard....Headlines say JJ

Originally Posted by BigD1

Looked like to me Menard came down just a little bit when the air was taken off his spoiler, and then Menard lost control, and wiped out half the field.

Yeah, kinda hard not to wipe out half the field when you're leading and someone rubs up against your left rear fender. Oh well, that's the way it goes. I agree with DW and Mike Joy, Menard didn't move, surely not enough to wreck if Jimmy wasn't right against him.

Read above.

Menard got loose because of aggressive side drafting. That's what is going to happen when you sit in the catbird seat too long like Menard did.

It's called racing...get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back