Pretty ships in world of warships

My best Fletcher game to date. A little over 1/2 way to the T10 Gearing now...

khtY1Uf.jpg

9wQwzzz.jpg

Lkq6b33.jpg

I have reached the US T10 DD Gearing. It is my 1st T10 DD in the game. Never really liked them early on but after finishing all the tech tree BB and Cruiser lines in the game I wanted something to work on so started the US DD line. I have now made it to T10 as said. Playing DD's has grown on me a bit. It is something new and different after 8K+ games in BB and Cruisers. I am also working on the Pan Asian DD line but am only to T5. Might pick up the German line too as I can start where I left off long ago at T4.

Stats, port shots, and 1st game results below. Most T10 ships have no upgrades available but Gearing does. It has upgraded torps available. I have elected not to use them though. The stock torps have more than enough range for Co-op. The much longer range of the upgraded ones would not help me and they come with a 30 sec longer reload and less damage p/ torp. So I am staying with the stock ones (same torps from the T9 Fletcher which I am used to and love).

Ship: USS GEARING
Nation: United States Navy (USN)
Tier: 10
Ship Type: Destroyer (DD)
Survivability(HP): 22,900 HP
Armor: 6-21MM / 0% Torpedo Damage Reduction
Maximum Speed: 36.0 knots (38.9 knots w/ engine boost consumable)
Turning Radius: 640m
Rudder Shift: 3.3 seconds
Detection By Sea: 5.9km
Detection By Air: 3.5km
Detection When Firing In Smoke: 2.8km

Main Armament: 3X2 127MM (2 turrets front/1 rear) (dual purpose)
Main Gun Range: 11.1km
Rate Of Fire(ROF)/Reload(RL): 20.0 shots per min / 3.0 seconds
180 Degree Turret Rotation: 7.2 seconds
Shell Dispersion @ Max Range: 92m

Shell Type:
High Explosive(HE) = 1800 damage (4% chance of fire)
Armor Piercing(AP) = 2100 damage

Secondary Guns:
Not Equipped

Torpedoes:
Torpedoes: 2X5 533MM
Torpedo Reload(RL): 90.1 seconds
Torpedo Range: 10.5km
Torpedo Speed: 66 knots
Torpedo Max Damage (p/ torp): 19,033
Torpedo Detection Range: 1.4km

Anti Aircraft Defense(AA):
20MM = 12X1
40MM = 2X2
40MM = 2X4
127MM = 3X2 (dual purpose)
Overall AA Rating = 41

Mounted Modules:
Slot 1 = Main Armaments Modification 1 (helps protect main guns and torpedo tubes from being damaged)
Slot 2 = Propulsion Modification 1 (increases survivability of and reduces repair time of engine)
Slot 3 = Aiming Systems Modification 1 (-7% main gun dispersion / +20% torpedo tube rotation speed)
Slot 4 = Propulsion Modification 2 (-50% to the time needed to reach full power while accelerating)
Slot 5 = Concealment System Modification 1 (+5% to enemy gun dispersion / -10% to detectability range)
Slot 6 = Torpedo Tubes Modification 3 (-15% torpedo reload time / +50% chance of torpedo tube incapacitation)

Mounted Consumables:
Damage Control Party (stops fires and flooding + repairs damage to main guns, torpedo tubes, engine, and rudder)
Smoke Generator (creates a smoke screen to hide the ship - lasts for 130 seconds)
Engine/Speed Boost (increases ship's top speed by 8% while active)

* - consumables are manually activated special features. They have a limited active time then require a recharge period (sometimes lengthy) before you can use them again. All consumables have a premium version (II) available that cost resources and have to be purchased for each battle. The standard versions (I) are free and come mounted by default.

Camo:
I have purchased Gearing’s Type 20 permanent camo. It provides the following benefits...

-3% Detectability Range By Sea
+4% Dispersion to Enemy Guns
+20% Credits Earned
-50% Post Battle Service Fee
+100% XP Earned

Captain:
I have assigned the 19pt Capt from Fletcher to Gearing. I have assigned the points as follows...

1pt = Priority Target (let's you know when you are targeted and by how many)
1pt = Incoming Fire Alert (let's you know when a ship targeting you shoots)
1pt = Preventative Maintenance (reduces the risk of main guns, torpedo tubes, engine, and rudder being incapacitated)
2pt = Last Stand (allows engine and rudder to still operate when incapacitated but at a reduced ability)
3pt = Superintendent (+1 charges to all mounted consumables)
3pt - Survivability Expert (adds 350 HP per tier to the ships HP total / 9X350 = +3150 HP for Fletcher)
4pt = Concealment Expert (reduces the ship's detection range by -10%)
4pt = Inertia Fuse High Explosive (IFHE) (+30% armor penetrating capability / -1% fire chance)

United States Navy T10 DD USS Gearing w/ Type 10 Perma camo. Port = Go Navy Event Eagle Port (NY Harbor):
KozYACW.jpg

elxU4OC.jpg

0ukiZAZ.jpg

rNSeB9L.jpg

DQBKjIh.jpg

qOm3f8L.jpg

Gearing 1st Game:
F12upjD.jpg

QYInzi3.jpg

ircyhJ8.jpg

My best game in the US T10 DD Gearing so far. One of these days I am going to break 200K damage in a DD. Just won't be today I guess
lol.gif

M7zntgC.jpg

s8rKtrd.jpg

3WW8D5P.jpg

I just got done playing World of Warships. I had a better game then usual and one player commented to another player "you need to reset to the Blyska"
or "you need to reset the Blyska". I don't know what he/she meant by that.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
I just got done playing World of Warships. I had a better game then usual and one player commented to another player "you need to reset to the Blyska"
or "you need to reset the Blyska". I don't know what he/she meant by that.

What ship were you in? Blyska sounds like the Polish Premium DD Blyskawica. Were you sailing that one or maybe another DD? Sometimes there is a language barrier in the game as people all over the world play it. You get people on the NA server who don't speak English well and sometimes it is a struggle to understand what they mean.

IF you were in the Blyskawica and did well he might have been whining about it and accusing you of some type of cheating? If in another ship (DD?) he might have been suggesting you try the Blyskawica? About all I can think of it could mean. IF you weren't in the Blyskawica or another DD I am at a loss?

FWIW if you like DD's in WOWS and don't have it the Blyskawica is one of my favorites. At least for Co-op play it is great. Many PVP players lament it's loss of open water stealth firing when that was removed from the game. I still love it.

Die8nh3.jpg

I was sailing the Blyskawica. I destroyed 4 ships and launched a salvo of torps at an aircraft carrier but the game ran out of time in a defeat before any torps could hit the carrier. One other player and I survived on my team. Only one other team member and I destroyed ships on that battle.

Probably some whiner complaining about something who just didn't speak English well.

Just had my highest payout to date in WOWS. Almost fainted when I saw the credits LOL. WG has some new flags with great bonuses and when used on Missouri (highest paying ship in game) the credits really add up. Should have had 5 kills but the friendly bot Alsace on the team sniped the CV kill out from under me right at the very end when it only had 2K HP left...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Been a while since I posted. Have reached my 2nd T10 DD. The IJN Shimakaze. Info, port shots, and 1st game results below as usual...

Ship: SHIMAKAZE
Nation: Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN)
Survivability(HP): 17,900 HP
Armor: 6-20MM / 0% Torpedo Damage Reduction
Maximum Speed: 39.0 knots (42.1 knots w/ engine boost consumable)
Turning Radius: 690m
Rudder Shift: 3.0 seconds
Detection By Sea: 5.6km
Detection By Air: 3.4km
Detection When Firing In Smoke: 2.6km

Main Armament: 3X2 127MM (1 turret front/2 rear) (dual purpose)
Main Gun Range: 11.4km
Rate Of Fire(ROF)/Reload(RL): 10.52 shots per min / 5.7 seconds
180 Degree Turret Rotation: 22.8 seconds
Shell Dispersion @ Max Range: 93m

Shell Type:
High Explosive(HE) = 1800 damage (7% chance of fire)
Armor Piercing(AP) = 2200 damage

Secondary Guns:
Not Equipped

Torpedoes:
Torpedoes: 3X5 610MM
Torpedo Reload(RL): 117 seconds
Torpedo Range: 12.0km
Torpedo Speed: 67 knots
Torpedo Max Damage (p/ torp): 23,767
Torpedo Detection Range: 1.7km

25MM = 14X1
25MM = 1X2
25MM = 2X3
127MM = 3X2 (dual purpose)
Overall AA Rating = 32

Mounted Modules:
Slot 1 = Main Armaments Modification 1 (helps protect main guns and torpedo tubes from being damaged)
Slot 2 = Propulsion Modification 1 (increases survivability of and reduces repair time of engine)
Slot 3 = Aiming Systems Modification 1 (-7% main gun dispersion / +20% torpedo tube rotation speed)
Slot 4 = Propulsion Modification 2 (-50% to the time needed to reach full power while accelerating)
Slot 5 = Concealment System Modification 1 (+5% to enemy gun dispersion / -10% to detectability range)
Slot 6 = Torpedo Tubes Modification 3 (-15% torpedo reload time / +50% chance of torpedo tube incapacitation)

Mounted Consumables:
Damage Control Party (stops fires and flooding + repairs damage to main guns, torpedo tubes, engine, and rudder)
Smoke Generator (creates a smoke screen to hide the ship - lasts for 97 seconds)
Engine/Speed Boost (increases ship's top speed by 8% while active)

* - consumables are manually activated special features. They have a limited active time then require a recharge period (sometimes lengthy) before you can use them again. All consumables have a premium version (II) available that cost resources and have to be purchased for each battle. The standard versions (I) are free and come mounted by default.

Camo:
I have purchased Shimakaze's Type 20 permanent camo. It provides the following benefits...

+20% Credits Earned
+100% XP Earned

Captain:
I have assigned the 15pt Capt from the T9 IJN DD Yugumo to Shimakaze. I have assigned the points as follows...

1pt = Preventative Maintenance (reduces the risk of main guns, torpedo tubes, engine, and rudder being incapacitated)
2pt = Last Stand (allows engine and rudder to still operate when incapacitated but at a reduced ability)
3pt = Torpedo Armament Expertise (reduces torpedo reload by -10%)

Imperial Japanese Navy T10 DD Shimakaze w/ Type 20 Perma camo. Port = Dragon Port (Mythical):
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

1st Game:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Another update...

1 - Was able to level the special Capt Halsey I got (see a few pages back in the thread) to the max 19pts. This gives me 11 19pt Capt's now I believe the count is. Amazing when you consider my 1st didn't come until February of this year and I have added 10 more since.

[Linked Image]

2 - New ship. I could have got this one quite a while ago (months) but have held off. It is the US Premium T10 Heavy Cruiser Salem. Basically it is a Premium Des Moines. Wasn't overly interested in it and it cost 240,000 Coal (hard to build stockpiles of coal fast as a Co-op player - got a lot in the initial intro of it to game and have been hoarding it since). But, I had a coupon that dropped it to 180,000 ( leaving me 80,000+) I decided to grab it. One of my 1st games in it below (incidentally it was the final game before getting Halsey to 19pts).

This was not a huge damage/kill game but I was alone for the final 8 minutes of the game facing a 60% BB. I was able to cap and then use islands to stay hidden so we won on points. I don't think I deserve 1st. The GK who came in 2nd does. He sacrificed himself fighting 3 (2 BB and a CL) to allow me time to get the enemy CV. He got 2 before dying but his delaying tactic let me cap and hide for the win. He definitely was the game hero so to speak. I did my part for sure but couldn't have without him so well played GK.

Ship: SALEM
Nation: United States Navy (USN)
Tier: 10 Premium
Ship Type: Heavy Cruiser(CA)
Survivability(HP): 49,700 HP
Armor: 6-203MM / 10% Torpedo Damage Reduction
Maximum Speed: 33.0 knots
Turning Radius: 770m
Rudder Shift: 6.9 seconds
Detection By Sea: 10.6km
Detection By Air: 7.8km
Detection When Firing In Smoke: 8.2km

Main Armament: 3X3 203MM (2 turrets front/1 rear)
Main Gun Range: 18.4km
Rate Of Fire(ROF)/Reload(RL): 10.90 shots per min / 5.5 seconds
180 Degree Turret Rotation: 25.7 seconds
Shell Dispersion @ Max Range: 160m

Shell Type:
High Explosive(HE) = 2800 damage (14% chance of fire)
Armor Piercing(AP) = 5000 damage

Secondary Guns:
127MM = 6X2 (dual purpose)

Secondary Gun Range:
127MM = 7.2km

Secondary Gun Rate Of Fire(ROF)/Reload(RL):
127MM = 10.0 shots per min ROF / 6.0 seconds (dual purpose)

Secondary Gun Shell Type:
127MM = High Explosive(HE) (dual purpose)

Torpedoes:
Not Equipped

76.2MM = 12X2
127MM = 6X2 (dual purpose)
Overall AA Rating = 100

Mounted Modules:
Slot 1 = Main Armaments Modification 1 (helps protect main guns, torpedo tubes, engine, and rudder from being damaged)
Slot 2 = Damage Control Systems Modification 1 (reduces risk of fire and flooding)
Slot 3 = AA Guns Modification 2 (extends range of AA by 20%)
Slot 4 = Steering Gears Modification 2 (reduces rudder shift by 20%)
Slot 5 = Concealment System Modification 1 (-10% to detection range and +5% to enemy gun dispersion)
Slot 6 = Gun Fire Control System Modification 2 (+16% to main gun range)

Mounted Consumables:
Repair Party (heals back some of the damage taken)
Radar (increases detection range of enemy ships while active)
Defensive AA Fire (increases AA damage by 300% while active)

Camo:
Salem comes with it's own Type 20 permanent camo. The camo provides the following benefits...

+20% Credits Earned
+100% XP Earned

Captain:
I will run Halsey on Salem (he is assigned to the US T9 CA Buffalo but can use him on Salem with no retraining penalty as it is a premium ship). I have assigned his 19pts as follows...

1pt = Preventative Maintenance (-30% chance of main guns, torpedo tubes, engine, and rudder being damaged or destroyed)
1pt = Expert Loader (-75% time to change shell type on guns already reloaded / this is a special Halsey enhanced skill normal rate is -50%)
2pt = Expert Marksman (increases main gun turret rotation speed by +1 second p/ degree / this is a special Halsey enhanced skill normal rate is +0.7)
2pt = Adrenaline Rush (-0.2% reload time to all armaments for every 1% HP lost)
4pt = Concealment Expert (reduces the ship's detection range by -12%)
4pt = Advanced Fire Training (increases AA guns firing range by +20%)

United States Navy T10 Premium CA USS Salem w/ Type 20 perma camo (Port = New York Harbor, NY):
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Been quite a while since I did an update. Haven't been playing as much as usual. Got a little burnt out tbh. But I have something worth posting today so here we go...

Have added a new ship to the fleet (currently at 125 ships!!
crazy2.gif
). It is the new T9 British Royal Navy Destroyer. For the last month there has been an ongoing Royal Navy event leading up to the release of the new British DD line. In the event you can get crates that gave a chance at missions that let you unlock the T5-T8 DD's early. I was able to get all 4 missions and earn each one early. Had no real plans to keep any of them, maybe the T8 (pretty good actually but not crazy about T8 DD play so have sold it), but I wanted at least the T8 so I could get a jump on T9 and T10 (this is the one I really want). I was able to do so as said and also was able to have the XP ready on the T8 for when the full line was released so I could move to the T9 right off this morning (line released with today's update).

Oh man is it a fun ship. Wow. The guns only take 3.5 sec to reload so lots of daka-daka LOL. The BRN DD's are kind of an odd line though. They have excellent detection ranges (some of best/lowest in game) but their smoke only lasts 40 secs (most others are well over 1 minute and some 2+) but you get a lot more of them and they reload a lot faster. Makes for a much different playstyle with your smoke. The BRN DD's also do not get the speed boost consumable all other DD's have access too PLUS they are kind of slow to begin with. You really have to be careful with engagement ranges because the smoke is so short and if you get spotted you don't have the speed to go dark very quickly. I am adapting to the different playstyle though and am enjoying it.

So without further ado here is the new T9 BRN DD's stats. Ship is fully upgraded. Port shots and 1st game results below.

Ship: HMS JUTLAND
Nation: British Royal Navy (BRN)
Tier: 9
Survivability(HP): 18,400 HP
Maximum Speed: 34.0 knots (no engine/speed boost consumable available :()
Turning Radius: 610m
Rudder Shift: 3.4 seconds
Detection By Sea: 5.7km
Detection By Air: 3.3km
Detection When Firing In Smoke: 2.5km

Main Armament: 3X2 113MM (2 turrets front/1 rear) (dual purpose)
Main Gun Range: 12.5km
Rate Of Fire(ROF)/Reload(RL): 17.14 shots per min / 3.5 seconds
180 Degree Turret Rotation: 9.0 seconds
Shell Dispersion @ Max Range: 101m

Shell Type:
High Explosive(HE) = 1700 damage (8% chance of fire)

Secondary Guns:
Not Equipped

Torpedo Reload(RL): 91.8 seconds
Torpedo Range: 10.0km
Torpedo Speed: 62 knots
Torpedo Max Damage (p/ torp): 15,533
Torpedo Detection Range: 1.3km

40MM = 3X1
40MM = 2X2
113MM = 3X2 (dual purpose)
Overall AA Rating = 41

Mounted Modules:
Slot 4 = Steering Gears Modification 2 (reduces rudder shift by -20%)

Mounted Consumables:
Smoke Generator (creates a smoke screen to hide the ship - lasts for 40 seconds)
Hydroacoustic Search (increases detection range of enemy ships and incoming torpedoes)

Camo:
I have not purchased Jutland's Type 19 permanent camo. I do not know if I will keep it or not (probably not - have not kept any of the other T9 DD's). For the screen shots I am using the Royal Navy Event special 1 time use camo "Union Jack". It provides the following benefits...

+50% Free XP Earned
+75% Capt XP Earned
+100% XP Earned

Captain:
I have assigned the 17pt Capt(*) from the T8 Lightning to Jutland. I have assigned the points as follows (note these skills will be redone once I reach 19pts. I am not sure how I will do it yet as I really need 20pts to do the ideal Capt I would like but 19 is as high as you can go - for now this is how it is setup)....

2pt = Jack Of All Trades (reduces reload time of all mounted consumables by -5%)

(*) The Capt I am using is the special in game Capt version of the game's spokeswoman Dasha Perova. There are np special skills for her Capt's (they have one for most of the Nations represented in the game - I have 3 = BRN, USN, and German). She is just very popular with the players so she was made into Capt's you could buy. I needed a Capt for the BRN DD's, I already have and am using the 2 special BRN Capt's (Jack & Bert Dunkirk), so I grabbed a Dasha for the BRN DD's.

[Linked Image]

British Royal Navy T9 DD HMS Jutland w/ Union Jack camo. Port = London, England:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

1st Game:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
So, haven't posted for a bit but here is an update to the fleet. Have reached the T10 BRN DD Daring. Also leveled the Capt for it to 19pts as well. Stats, screenshots, and 1st game results below as usual. Not sure if I like this T10 better than the T9? Need more game to decide. 1st game was marred by some obnoxious teammates so that might be playing on how I feel about it? Nice to have another T10 DD line grind completed.

Ship: HMS DARING
Nation: British Royal Navy (BRN)
Survivability(HP): 20,800 HP
Maximum Speed: 35.0 knots (no engine/speed boost consumable available :()
Turning Radius: 630m
Rudder Shift: 3.7 seconds
Detection By Sea: 6.0km
Detection By Air: 3.5km
Detection When Firing In Smoke: 2.6km

Main Armament: 3X2 113MM (2 turrets front/1 rear) (dual purpose)
Main Gun Range: 12.8km
Rate Of Fire(ROF)/Reload(RL): 24.0 shots per min / 2.5 seconds
180 Degree Turret Rotation: 7.2 seconds
Shell Dispersion @ Max Range: 103m

Shell Type:
High Explosive(HE) = 1700 damage (8% chance of fire)

Secondary Guns:
Not Equipped

Torpedo Reload(RL): 91.8 seconds
Torpedo Range: 10.0km
Torpedo Speed: 62 knots
Torpedo Max Damage (p/ torp): 16,767
Torpedo Detection Range: 1.3km

40MM = 3X2
113MM = 3X2 (dual purpose)
Overall AA Rating = 43

Mounted Modules:
Slot 4 = Steering Gears Modification 2 (reduces rudder shift by -20%)

Mounted Consumables:
Smoke Generator (creates a smoke screen to hide the ship - lasts for 40 seconds)
Hydroacoustic Search (increases detection range of enemy ships and incoming torpedoes)

Camo:
I have purchased Daring's Type 20 permanent camo as I do for all T10's I get. Can't afford to play them in Co-op without it and I keep any T10 I get. It provides the following benefits...

+20% Credits Earned
-50% Service Fee
+100% XP Earned

Captain:
I have assigned the 19pt Capt(*) from the T9 Jutland to Daring. I have assigned the points as follows...

2pt = Jack Of All Trades (reduces reload time of all mounted consumables by -5%)
2pt = Adrenaline Rush (reduces the reload time of guns and torpedo tubes by a set % the more HP you lose)

(*) The Capt I am using is the special in game Capt version of the game's spokeswoman Dasha Perova. There are np special skills for her Capt's (they have one for most of the Nations represented in the game - I have 3 = BRN, USN, and German). She is just very popular with the players so she was made into Capt's you could buy. I needed a Capt for the BRN DD's, I already have and am using the 2 special BRN Capt's (Jack & Bert Dunkirk), so I grabbed a Dasha for the BRN DD's.

T10 BRN DD HMS Daring with Type 20 permanent camo. Port = Murmansk, Russia
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

1st Game Results:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now THIS is how you start your day (well 3rd game but still LOL). My best to date game in Missouri that got me my 2nd best ever payout in Co-op. Man what a game. When I got the final blow to take out the red Missouri for the win I was like YES!!!! Anyone who says Co-op is boring and offers no challenge has not had a game like this. Guarantee it.

Was a game with 5 bots on the team. Only humans were myself, another Missouri, and a Richelieu (more on him later). I went C cap at the start with a bot CA and we managed to take out the reds there and get the cap (I got the enemy Richelieu - the friendly bot CA died). The bot CV popped up close and I was tempted but we were down ships and I saw a bot Hipper coming in from B so I went for it and took it out. At that point I looked up and it was down to the 3 humans and our CV but the other MO soon died leaving the Richelieu, who had gone back to defend the CV, back there alone fighting against 3 (Charles Martel and 2 Missouri's).

I made the calculated choice right then NOT to head back. I knew it was dooming the Richelieu but I saw where it was going and I wanted that red bot CV out so I didn't have to worry about it's planes attacking me while fighting against multiple ships. Would have been a long way to go at that point too so not sure I would have got into effective range to help in time anyway. The CV was right there by me so I went for it vs turning back and did what I could firing a long shot at one of the MO's getting a nice 9k+ hit on it. Turned out to be the right choice.

The Richelieu managed to finish off one of the MO's before it and the CV died. I finished the red CV and then turned back towards the cap I had taken which was swinging. It was the red bot Charles Martel in there capping. I charged it and took it out but not before it swung the cap. Also, it pulled the infamous Ghost Torp bit and got me with torps that knocked my HP down which worried me as the remaining MO was very healthy. NO WAY it should have done that. I know the torp angles of CM plus I WASD'd purposely to avoid the only path they had but as happens so often in Co-op torps magically appear dead on target, at impossible angles and despite your WASD, after the bot dies. I survived it though and got healing.

So now we are down 2 caps to none and down about 650 pts to 300 pts. There is about 6 minutes left. Plenty of time. So I got into C to retake it and slow the bots point. I then planned to head B which is where I last saw the bot MO or at least cap it if it wasn't there. I am capping when suddenly the bot MO appears off my right side unexpectedly and of course had the guns on me even though I was not detected previously and fired the instant I was detected. I thought for sure I was toast BUT an island took the shots. I was able to return fire and get it for a huge hit that evened our HP. I knew I had it then as long as I didn't screw up. A few salvo's back and forth and then it had to turn due to an island and I took it out for the win. Have to admit there was a fist pump after LOL.

So turned out to be my best MO game damage wise. 2nd best payout. Kind of hoped for more credits but not quite enough plane kills and not finishing that 2nd cap I think are what kept it from also being my best payout in the ship too. Still 1.1+ Million credits!!!!! Gotta love that built in credit printing press.

Got to give props to the Richelieu player too. He contributed every bit as much to the win as I did with his last stand by our CV and getting at least one of the 2 red MO's so I was only down 2 v 1 and not 3 v1. I don't pull this out if he doesn't do what he did. I messaged him through port after the game to say well done and explain why I didn't head back to him. He responded it was fine, he understood why I did it, and that he just wanted the win. His response shows exactly why I prefer Co-op to PVP. The amount of flak I would have got for doing what I did in PVP would have been insane even though it was justified and tactically sound. Would have got all kinds of negative karma and salt about being a sucky player and such even though I was right and we ultimately won. This guy though was like thanks for saying I played well, did my best to help, and just wanted the win. Gotta love that attitude.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Lots of new ships added to port since the last update. Too many to list separate so will just show a list with 1 photo of each (if I duplicate one from a ways back I apologize - have sort of lost track of where I am in the thread LOL)…

Let's start with the new "Black Ships". These are ships that are identical in every way to the regular version of the ship except they have a black permanent camo. These were special T8 Premium ships available this year for Black Friday. I got all 4 from crates (bought a small bundle of crates for the special 1 time use camos and other goodies and managed to also get all 4 of the ships)…

T8 Premium German Battleship Tirpitz B:
[Linked Image]

T8 Premium US Battleship Massachusetts B:
[Linked Image]

T8 Premium Japanese Heavy Cruiser Atago B:
[Linked Image]

T8 Premium Japanese Destroyer Asashio B:
[Linked Image]

The rest of these ships are either standard tech tree ships or regular Premium ships...

T8 Japanese Destroyer Akizuki:
[Linked Image]

T8 Premium British Destroyer Cossack:
[Linked Image]

T8 Russian Destroyer Ognevoi (torp boat side of split line):
[Linked Image]

T8 Russian Destroyer Kiev (gun boat side of split line):
[Linked Image]

T8 German Destroyer Z-23:
[Linked Image]

T9 Pan-Asian Destroyer Chung Mu:
[Linked Image]

T6 Premium US Battleship West Virginia 1941:
[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Figured I would post an updated fleet listing. Been a LONG time since I did that. 141 ships now which amazes me; and that is just the ones I have kept/currently have. I have come a long way since Nick R started this thread and got me hooked on the game 2 years ago (just had my 2nd Anniversary with WOWS on Dec 7). Still enjoying it and still having a lot of fun. Will also post photos of 2 new ships I got recently that are a lot of fun. The T8 BRN Premium BB Vanguard and the T9 French Premium BB Jean Bart.

1st the fleet listing (P = Premium Ship)...

USA:

Battleships:
•T4 Wyoming
•T5 New York
•T5 Texas (P)
•T6 New Mexico
•T6 Arizona (P)
•T6 West Virginia 1941 (P)
•T7 Colorado
•T8 North Carolina
•T8 Alabama (P)
•T8 Massachusetts (P)
•T8 Massachusetts B (P)
•T9 Iowa
•T9 Missouri (P)
•T10 Montana

Cruisers:
•T5 CL Omaha
•T5 CL Marblehead (P)
•T5 CL Marblehead Lima (P)
•T6 CL Dallas
•T6 CA Pensacola
•T7 CL Helena
•T7 CL Atlanta (P)
•T7 CL Boise (P)
•T7 CA New Orleans
•T7 CA Indianapolis (P)
•T8 CL Cleveland
•T8 CA Baltimore
•T9 CL Seattle
•T9 CA - Buffalo
•T10 CL Worcester
•T10 CA Des Moines
•T10 CA Salem (P)

Destroyers:
•T2 Smith (P)
•T6 Monaghan (P)
•T7 Sims (P)
•T8 Kidd (P)
•T9 Fletcher
•T10 Gearing

British:

Battleships:
•T6 Warspite (P)
•T7 King George V
•T7 Hood (P)
•T7 Nelson (P)
•T7 Duke Of York (P)
•T8 Monarch
•T8 Vanguard (P)
•T10 Conqueror

Cruisers:
•T5 Emerald
•T6 Leander
•T7 Fiji
•T7 Belfast (P)
•T8 Edinburgh
•T9 Neptune
•T10 Minotaur

Destroyers:
•T6 Gallant (P)
•T8 Lightning
•T8 Cossack (P)
•T10 Daring

French:

Battleships:
•T6 Normandie
•T6 Dunkerque (P)
•T7 Lyon
•T8 Richelieu
•T8 Gascogne (P)
•T9 Alsace
•T9 Jean Bart (P)
•T10 Republique

Cruisers:
•T6 CL De Grasse (P)
•T7 CA Algerie
•T8 CA Charles Martel
•T10 CA Henri IV

Destroyers:
•T6 Aigle (P)
•T8 Le Terrible

Russian:

Battleships:
•T4 Imperator Nikolai I (P)
•T5 Oktyabryskya Revolutsia (P)

Cruisers:
•T3 CL Varyag (P)
•T5 CL Murmansk (P)
•T5 CL Krasny Krym (P)
•T6 CL Molotov (P)
•T6 CL Admiral Makarov (P)
•T8 CL Mikhail Kutuzov (P)
•T9 CA Kronshtadt (P)
•T10 CA Moskva

Destroyers:
•T5 Gremyashchy (P)
•T5 Okhotnik (P)
•T7 Leningrad (P)
•T8 Kiev
•T9 Udaloi

German:

Battleships:
•T3 Nassau
•T3 Konig Albert (P)
•T5 Konig
•T6 Bayern
•T7 Gneisenau
•T7 Scharnhorst (P)
•T8 Bismarck
•T8 Tirpitz (P)
•T8 Tirpitz B (P)
•T9 Friedrich der Große
•T10 Großer Kurfurst

Cruisers:
•T5 CL Konigsberg
•T6 CA Admiral Graf Spee (P)
•T6 CA HSF Admiral Graf Spee (P)
•T7 CL Yorck
•T8 CA Admiral Hipper
•T8 CA Prinz Eugen (P)
•T10 CA Hindenburg

Destroyers:
•T6 T-61 (P)
•T7 Z-39 (P)
•T8 Z-23

Japanese:

Battleships:
•T4 Ishizuchi (P)
•T6 Fuso
•T6 Mutsu (P)
•T7 Nagato
•T7 Ashitaka (P)
•T8 Amagi
•T8 Kii (P)
•T9 Musashi (P)
•T10 Yamato

Cruisers:
•T4 CL Yubari (P)
•T8 CA Atago (P)
•T8 CA Atago B (P)
•T10 Zao

Destroyers:
•T2 Tachibana (P)
•T2 Tachibana Lima (P)
•T5 Kamikaze (P)
•T8 Akizuki
•T8 Asashio (P)
•T8 Asashio B (P)
•T10 Shimakaze

Italy:

Battleships:
•T5 Giulio Cesare (P)
•T8 Roma (P)

Cruisers:
•T5 Duca d'Aosta (P)
•T7 Duca Degli Abruzzi (P)

Pan-Asian:

Cruisers:
•T6 Huang He (P)

Destroyers:
•T6 Anshan (P)
•T8 Hsienyang
•T8 Lo Yang (P)
•T9 Chung Mu
•T10 Yue Yang

Commonwealth:

Cruisers:
•T6 Perth (P)

Destroyers:
•T3 Vampire (P)
•T7 Haida (P)

Other: (Pan-South American / Poland)

Cruisers:
•T7 Nueve De Julio (P)

Destroyers:
•T7 Blyskawica (P)

The T8 BRN Premium BB Vanguard (Port = London, England):
[Linked Image]

The T9 FRN Premium BB Jean Bart (Port = Dunkirk, France):
[Linked Image]

Glad you are still having fun with it! I haven't played in ages, I got to the point where I was too angry with other players and the game all the time, and it wasn't fun anymore. Periodically I'll install it again and fire it up for a battle or two, and then remember why I stopped played. I don't forsee myself going back to it, but I'm really glad to hear you are still enjoying it and having fun!

Originally Posted by Nick R
Glad you are still having fun with it! I haven't played in ages, I got to the point where I was too angry with other players and the game all the time, and it wasn't fun anymore. Periodically I'll install it again and fire it up for a battle or two, and then remember why I stopped played. I don't forsee myself going back to it, but I'm really glad to hear you are still enjoying it and having fun!

Thanks.

Yes, I am still playing it and having fun. I don't update this thread as much these days but still playa s much. That might change with the changes they made in update 8.0 with CV's and AA though. It has really changed the game and not for the better.

PS - one of the advantages of Co-op is I have fewer teammates to be angry with and other than when they cheat bots are the perfect opponent LOL.

Last edited:
Here is a replay of a game I had yesterday in the T8 Premium Japanese Heavy Cruiser Atago B (Black). This was a hard carry game in a ship type (ie; IJN Cruisers) I generally don't do great in...

Last edited:
Back