Winter walk in the back yard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, my son, my dog, and yes...my cat went for a walk in the backyard the other day...BEAUTIFUL!

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1822.JPG

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

Originally Posted by Miller88
Looks like a good time! Awesome that the cat comes along too.

The cat doesn't run away?

nope...he follows us down and back up...we actually have to wait for him as he takes his time...meowing loudly the whole way. He is a fixed outside cat that spends most of his time in the heated garage. I don't ever invite him, but he always knows when we go for a walk, and follows us every time. I personally think he loves to explore, but is chicken to do it on his own. When we first moved out here, he spent a couple nights in the back yard alone and came back pretty beat up, and has stayed very close to the house ever since. I have seen coyotes, fox, a pair of wolves, and my neighbor has trail cam pics of bobcat and a mountain lion...so not so friendly for a little kitty.

I like to go for walks but not when it`s cold out. And when it gets warmer I do bike rides. When biking I don`t care about any speed records , I like to take in the scenery .

Originally Posted by DriveHard

nope...he follows us down and back up...we actually have to wait for him as he takes his time...meowing loudly the whole way. He is a fixed outside cat that spends most of his time in the heated garage. I don't ever invite him, but he always knows when we go for a walk, and follows us every time. I personally think he loves to explore, but is chicken to do it on his own. When we first moved out here, he spent a couple nights in the back yard alone and came back pretty beat up, and has stayed very close to the house ever since. I have seen coyotes, fox, a pair of wolves, and my neighbor has trail cam pics of bobcat and a mountain lion...so not so friendly for a little kitty.

Dumb question but what breed is the dog? Very nice cat and dog by the way and thanks for pictures
smile.gif

I had to smile when I saw the third picture with the kitty cat taking up the rear, we live in the country also and our beloved kitty cat would do the same thing and we would always call him slow joe, we lost him after 18 years just before Christmas.
TOTO.

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by DriveHard

Dumb question but what breed is the dog? Very nice cat and dog by the way and thanks for pictures
smile.gif

Weimaraner - she is a little big for a female of her breed, but by far the best dog we have ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back