Winter finally arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we got almost 30cm of snow. (12 inches) and it took me 2.5 hours to clear it all with the snow blower for me and the neighbour (shared driveway).

Now comes the frigid cold temperatures that might break long standing records...

Snow Fall January 2019 (2).png

January Snow Fall Modified 2019.png

Last edited:
Thanks... I'm a little bit OCD in everything. (Probably undiagnosed) As I'm sure folks can tell by the stuff I post here.
lol.gif

I didn't have to. As I've trumpeted a few times here, I have a kind neighbour that loves to use his snowblower, so I make sure he never has to buy gas for it, or for that matter, his lawnmower all year. He blows the street, too.

Originally Posted by StevieC
Well we got almost 30cm of snow. (12 inches) and it took me 2.5 hours to clear it all with the snow blower for me and the neighbour (shared driveway).

Now comes the frigid cold temperatures that might break long standing records...

We get snow like that here in Washington's wet side about once every 15 years or so it last for two weeks or less and its gone.

We didn't get much snow, but darn if it isn't cold! I just tried to clean the inside of the windows on the GTI (which has been sitting in the unheated garage) and to my amazement the window cleaner was freezing up! I had to start the car and turn on the heater to even halfway get done! Definitely a first for me...

Thanks... I'm a little bit OCD in everything. (Probably undiagnosed) As I'm sure folks can tell by the stuff I post here.
lol.gif

Nothing wrong with OCD.

Originally Posted by CT8
lol.gif

Nothing wrong with OCD.

You mean C.D.O.

Yup, that's how it looks here. I stayed home today because the roads were brutal this morning when I dropped off my spouse at work. No need to be out in this crap.

I was out in this crap. It was pretty greasy but Britches and her fat a$$ seemed to handle it well enough. Don't love these tires, but they work well enough. Can't wait for Michelin to make one that fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back