Jeep Funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all the years I have seen the Jeep logo I never thought of it being this word upside down with the "p" flipped... I saw this tonight on a cross border shopping trip to get some Auto Parts etc...

There was something that doesn't meet BITOG profanity rules so I had to censor the top part.

Jeep Beer.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by AZjeff
Good one, some guys have "Jeep" upside-down on the windshield with a saying. Is there a known problem with posting a pic of some random license plate?

I just didn't want to post this guys license plate because it's the internet, I know it's a public thing anyway but just because...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by StevieC
In all the years I have seen the Jeep logo I never thought of it being this word upside down with the "p" flipped... I saw this tonight on a cross border shopping trip to get some Auto Parts etc...

There was something that doesn't meet BITOG profanity rules so I had to censor the top part.

Back when I drive Jeep....I had the "beer" t-shirt.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
I saw one where a guy with a Land Rover changed his badge from DISCOVERY to VERY DISCO.

My Nephew switched the 'letters' on his Mothers car to read: DORF

A Ford parts counter had "DORF" spelled out on its pegboard when I was a kid.

Kid across the street had "DERANGED ROVER" across the tailgate. It was done well.

Originally Posted by dlundblad
Looks to be a 1998 5.9.

I can't believe that rust.. Nowhere near as bad as here.

It's the 5.9 for sure...

Jeep Beer.jpg

There used to be a guy in my area that changed his Range Rover to Strange Rover. Never figured out where he got an S and a T that matched the other letters. It was cool though.

Originally Posted by NYEngineer
There used to be a guy in my area that changed his Range Rover to Strange Rover. Never figured out where he got an S and a T that matched the other letters. It was cool though.

A few years back I saw a guy who removed some letters on his that red "RAN OVER".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back