Heart stopping breakfasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, we all know how important eating healthy is. But it's cold outside and a guy has to do this once in a while to plug the leaking arteries. No vegans need post.
laugh.gif

582C4520-17E7-413C-BF6B-1918FE60371A.jpeg

Last edited:
How about Spam, rice, and eggs? Not bad, but it's not likely to be cold outside when you're in Hawaii.

[Linked Image]

There's a version sold at McDonald's in Hawaii.

Originally Posted by das_peikko
That looks delicious! Are those black beans and french toast sticks?
20.gif

I think so. The Resturant called them Mountain beans. And yes, the French Toast sticks were great!

Last edited:
Looks good, plus you have the bowl of fruit to off set any damage done by the meat and eggs. Perfect breakfast.

If a plant eats meat such as a venus fly trap and a vegan eats a venus fly trap do they now eat meat?

We eat 2 packs of bacon each weekend between the 2 of us. Delicious.
Egg omelets with ham and cheese.

Sometimes we will even do this for dinner through the week.

Our Cholesterol is perfect as well.

Last edited:
I eat a small piece of sausage, one free range chicken egg(neighbors running all over yard), jalepeno's, cheddar on a small flour tortilla 6 days per week. Sometime mix in black beans.

E150GT: beautiful! There's nothing better than yolk mixed in with toast or hash browns. And the one about eating a Venus fly trap is good too. Gonna spring that one on the wife (she's squeamish about meat).

Looks great to me!

Read this: https://thebigfatsurprise.com/

An outstanding read. It's not a dietary book, per se. What I found most interesting is the scientific methods used, and how flawed many of them were. This is the primary focus of the book. If you like test methodologies and scientific experiment, and how flawed and corrupt they are, this book is for you.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back