TireReviewsandMore Oil Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pennzoil 550036541 Platinum Synthetic Oil - Best Budget Value

Cons:

The product is conducive for hybrids
The Pennzoil synthetic oil is incompatible with foreign car models

Seriously? How much do these people get paid to make up gibberish and publish it.

Read an MSN article about best oils the other day- Amazon basics was on the list, it mention how a editor from some paper used it in a car and didn't notice a different in hp or mpg so it was good oil.

Edit here is the article
https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/own...-best-in-the-business/ss-BBSHBLa#image=3

Last edited:
The 03057 Magnetic by Castrol puts up an excellent performance by consistently keeping the oil delivery functional. It's manufactured to start protecting your engine the moment you start the car, which is good news for all the motorists who struggle with winter morning ignition problems.

WOOOOOWWWWWW

Looks like they read BITOG and put the comments on a web site. M1EP is listed twice so they don't appear to even check their posts.

Originally Posted by Saul
Pennzoil 550036541 Platinum Synthetic Oil - Best Budget Value

Cons:

The product is conducive for hybrids
The Pennzoil synthetic oil is incompatible with foreign car models

What in the world ???
crazy2.gif

What a joke. Here's another laughable con they list:

"You have to wait for your 1st scheduled change before using this Royal Purple synthetic oil"

What? Considering RP isn't factory fill for anything, of course you have to wait for your first scheduled oil change to use it. How is that a con?

I'm also not sure how Valvoline Synpower is not for hybrids, or how Castrol Edge 5w-30 is shipped in a plastic bag. As Audio points out, the syntax is garbled at best throughout the page. Thanks, I'll come here for information.

Most review websites are a scam and a joke.

Usually when you search for the best oil you get stuck with a bunch of sites touting "A" oil.

Originally Posted by Voleak
I have been visiting their website to read tire reviews for a few years. And now, they review oils, too. I didn't get much out of their oil reviews, but I thought I would post this here for the heck of it.

https://tirereviewsandmore.com/top-12-best-synthetic-oil-products/

Interesting! However:

"Here are our picks". No testing, no specifications or anything other than their opinion. Sounds like many here on BITOG!

Originally Posted by JLTD
Originally Posted by Voleak
I have been visiting their website to read tire reviews for a few years. And now, they review oils, too. I didn't get much out of their oil reviews, but I thought I would post this here for the heck of it.

https://tirereviewsandmore.com/top-12-best-synthetic-oil-products/

Interesting! However:

"Here are our picks". No testing, no specifications or anything other than their opinion. Sounds like many here on BITOG!

Not until there is a post of 20 grade is water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back