Miles Lubricants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering using Milesyn 5W30 Dexos for multiple vehicles I service which require 5W30 Dexos oil. Those of you who use it, have you used it without any problems? Where have you found it cheapest, WalMart online, amazon, or Ebay? Seems to be API certified and meet all current specs.

On my third bucket now. Seems to work just fine across my 'fleet'. Last I looked I think Wal-Mart had the best price on the buckets, although it is getting close to the Prime price for Valvoline Maxlife, so I might switch back to that when I'm done with this go-round. Nothing against the oil though, its been fine, granted, none of my cars need anything special and are all pretty easy on oil.

Last edited:
I think their pricing has leveled across most selling platforms of late. In the past, have picked up for cheap from Amazon but their current pricing is not that great in most places. Just have to either put in alerts or monitor either Amazon or Walmart online to see when they drop and jump then.

I bought a 5 gal bucket for 35 bucks when WM had that screaming store pickup deal (thanks BITOG deals forum).
Should have got a couple.
I'm sure there's a percentage of folks here who would cringe because it's not Amsoil or Redline but the stuff works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back