Walmart shells shotgun shells $5 box

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a bunch of 20 gauge shotgun shells at Wally for $5.00 per box 3 inch magnum 7/8 oz powder 5 shot. They also had 2 3/4 high base 12 gauge for a little under $5.00 per box and they came in boxes with 4 boxes per little case or 100 shells for under $20.00. I also snagged a bunch of 12 gauge 3 inch magnum BB and 3 shot that they had on sale for $7.00 per box.

If there is one thing Wal-Mart has from time to time gun related, that is a good deal, it's shotgun shells. They can sell them so cheap at times, it makes reloading them not even worth it. Even slug and buckshot loads are sometimes cheaper than what Cabela's and Sportsman's Warehouse can sell them for. But not all the time. You have to watch.

Originally Posted by MrMoody
Walmart sells
Shotgun shells
Low-priced on some days!

If you can get
Associate
To unlock the case!

Yes, it is difficult to find someone around sometimes that's for sure. They must all be monitoring the self checkouts! Ha!

I remember 8 years ago when I was state side, shotguns shells at a wally world north of Dallas sitting on the shelf like candy, not under lock...the times have changed I guess...

Originally Posted by Andy636
I remember 8 years ago when I was state side, shotguns shells at a wally world north of Dallas sitting on the shelf like candy, not under lock...the times have changed I guess...

It's probably still the case. My local WM sells the shotgun shells on the bare shelf with no lock.

Frankly the determining factor is going to be if that Walmart is in the bad part of town.

Im from liberal ny and even my walmart has the shells on and end cap with a big price label above for anyone to grab.

At our Walmart the shotgun shells are right there to grab. The .22 bullets are under lock and gun. Does not make sense to me. They only have an area to hold a small amount of .22 shells in the glass case but the end isles are full of shotgun shells at a discount price. Most of them are most likely gone now since we have 3 Walmarts in the area. Very good deals for sure.

I have a cabinet full of the $4.97 12 gauge shells from WM. Every time I go there I buy a box or two. They go right in the cart with the groceries and added to the food budget.

Good price, $5 or so.

I was at a gunshow the other week. An older lady was running a table, a few guns, lots of ammo & a few odds & ends. The story was that her husband died & she was liquidating. The guns didn't interest me, I took two boxes of shotgun ammo off her hands., $ 5 each. I maybe should of bought more to help out, pain moving stuff back & forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back