Has Mobil 1 0w40 been discontinued?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer see it on their web page...what gives? Looks like they have a bunch of other new oils though including a 5w40 that looks to be the replacement for the FS variant. FS sure didn't stick around long if this is the case

Their website appears to be having a stroke at the moment, maybe they are updating it
21.gif

I am, there are now TWO Mobil 1 headings, one takes you to an FS page that is loading text, the other takes you to the non-Euro product line.

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 2.22.49 PM.png

Originally Posted by OVERKILL
I am, there are now TWO Mobil 1 headings, one takes you to an FS page that is loading text, the other takes you to the non-Euro product line.

I guess M1 feels the more product lines the better.

I think you're correct...Ive got a feeling the 0w40 euro oil is being replaced by the 5w40 euro oil though. I was able to pull that up a few minutes ago and it hits all the MB etc specs and the 0w40 is long gone.

Between that and the Valvoline reformulation...we are in the midst of a revolution LOL

Originally Posted by Doublehaul
Between that and the Valvoline reformulation...we are in the midst of a revolution LOL

What Valvoline reformulation?

the new SN Plus oils have changed their add pack and are no longer using Sodium etc. Based on my UOAs they made the switch about 6 months prior to making the oils SN plus

Originally Posted by Bjornviken
is it true or is it a update?

Their website is still buggered up, so I'm guessing it is being updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back