ebates - anyone a member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We found the rebate cash from Checkout 51 paid out better than the deals you can get through ebates.

My spouse has been using Checkout 51 since it started among other ways to get something back and is always comparing.

I use it. It's fairly easy, but isn't going to be a huge windfall. Checkout 51 looks like it's limited to groceries---did I miss something in my brief look-see?

They do other categories but yeah I guess it largely is grocery. Sorry I got on to thinking about getting a rebate and why we chose Checkout 51 and sort of missed all the stuff ebates does. Yeah I guess I goofed. Sorry OP

Ebates has missed/not paid a purchase of mine here and there that I had to email to have them correct, but overall they're fine.
Do a search for Cashback Comparison or similar terms to see sites that list lots of cashback sites to see which ones pay the most for the store you plan on shopping at.

Be careful with some of them. Read the fine-print on how much it takes to cash out. At least a couple cashback sites require you have like $25 in cashback before being able to cash out any of it. That could take some people quite a while to get.

I probably use Giving Assistant the most. The % is usually good, and I don't recall it ever missing a purchase. It's set up to split part of the money with some charities, but you don't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back