Today, I ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this funny

Iride.jpg

Do you mean that you're planning to deface / vandalize business establishments wherever something of a given shape (longer than wide with a tapered end) is offered for sale?

Don't do that.

Someone will have to pick the stickers off and clean the glue with Goo-Gone or some such. All of this creates upward pressure on the prices we pay.

Originally Posted by Kira
Do you mean that you're planning to deface / vandalize business establishments wherever something of a given shape (longer than wide with a tapered end) is offered for sale?

Don't do that.

Someone will have to pick the stickers off and clean the glue with Goo-Gone or some such. All of this creates upward pressure on the prices we pay.

[Linked Image]

I'd say you're being anal... but..

Back in the early seventies, while working for the State of Georgia, I obtained a "Don't eat yellow snow" rubber stamp which I applied to the signature line of various forms including field purchase orders. Everything went through without a hitch.

Now here is a joke I did in the early 1980s at an insurance company. Got a Playboy picture made 20 copies. Flipped upside down and interspersed the 20 copies into the copy paper tray that held about 1000 sheets of paper. That morning about every 20 copies got a Playboy picture on the back of the copy. At some point the secretary was dispatched to look through the entire 1000 (or what was left) sheets of paper looking for the pictures.

I'll stick them in the men's restroom, paper tower and soap dispensers. Stick them on the community kitchen's microwave oven as well.

Originally Posted by csandste
Hmmm, frequently bought together: "May cause discoloration of urine or feces" "Rectal Use Only" and " Samsung 32 gig micro memory"

crackmeup2.gif
Some folks out there are having fun it seems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back