Nursing Home Lock Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I questioned the staff that I never saw a security guard there.
Asked about it as I'm there every day. They claimed to have good security..

Right now it is on lockdown. From what I hear they captured a bomb maker on the premises
and they are sweeping the area.

This backs to farm land in a very rural area. But that doesn't make it safe....

Originally Posted by Zee09
I questioned the staff that I never saw a security guard there.
Asked about it as I'm there every day. They claimed to have good security..

Right now it is on lockdown. From what I hear they captured a bomb maker on the premises
and they are sweeping the area.

This backs to farm land in a very rural area. But that doesn't make it safe....

A healthcare organization with well integrated security -- you won't always see a security guard sitting. The purpose is to make them blend in.

They claimed to have good security..

and they are sweeping the area...

Maybe the security is better than you at first thought?

Man..... what a crazy world we live in.

The YouTube video above ends - - - then suggests dozens of other videos of weird sex crimes all over the world.

Originally Posted by Linctex
Man..... what a crazy world we live in.

The YouTube video above ends - - - then suggests dozens of other videos of weird sex crimes all over the world.

It suggests other videos, based on your Youtube viewing history. I get Jay Leno's garage, various Motorcycle related videos, 80's music videos, and 4x4 Overlanding suggestions.

My situation was a known bomb maker was going to blow himself up at the nursing home
Car loaded with guns and most likely it was a call for help. Trust me he most likely called in the cops himself.
No security there. Looks like a cry for help.
Its over but the details are limited.

We had to put my Dad in a home for Alzheimer's patients when he was 84.2 weeks later he somehow escaped. He got past the front door and the iron fence.

He then somehow got 13 miles home. Found the hidden key and let himself in.

I came home from work and there is my dad sitting on his green chair.

A friend of mine lives in a locked rest home - I had to go through 3 doors with key pads, opened by a nurse at each station to get to see him. He's one of the better ones, but is in there because he wanders. He was allowd to come right outside to see me off, but a nurse was with him all the way. He hates the loonies he has to live with...on a good day...other times he's one of them.

Originally Posted by Chris142
We had to put my Dad in a home for Alzheimer's patients when he was 84.2 weeks later he somehow escaped. He got past the front door and the iron fence.

That actually is sad to me. I'd hate to return him after that.

I hope someone will be kind enough to shoot me if I ever need a nursing home. I agree with my grandmother: they are warehouses for people who have not yet realized they are dead.

Originally Posted by Chris142

That actually is sad to me. I'd hate to return him after that.

I have to kind of admire his tenacity. I'd like to think i would do something like that! I understand its not safe though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back